Chapter 7-my kinda fight

Start from the beginning

Natasha slid under a guy hitting him in the a spot you don't wanna be hit in.

She kicked him in the head nocking him out.

Another guard passed the corner, but he stopped when he saw me.

I growled lowly barring my sharp teeth. "Hay whoa watch it little dog, calm down okay" I rolled my eyes.

I jumped forward, my jaw connecting with his arm, he yelled in agony as I pulled him to the floor, I used my strength and threw him into the wall head first nocking him out.

Someone then grabbed my tail, I yelped. I turned around and swiped my long claws into the guys throat, I don't know if I killed him or not but he fell to the floor unconscious.

I looked up and saw Natasha nocked out about six guys, she pepper sprayed the last one.

"Damn you had it easy didn't you"I said catching up to Natasha.

"I got him!" I Hurd happy yell proudly of himself.

I chuckled knowing he was only fighting one person.

We found the door to the room, Natasha kicked it open guns drawn, but no one was in there.

"He's gone" I said loudly.

Natasha immediately went to the computer and started typing away.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"I'm rebooting Rhodey's suit" she simply stated. "Yeah so not confusing" I mumbled.

She got access into the suit, and shut it down. Tony's face then came up onto the screen.

"Reboot complete. You got your friend back" Natasha said.

"Thank you very much agent romanoff. Elliott"

"Hay man" I shifted back into my human form and waved at the screen.

"Well done with the new chest piece. I am reading significantly higher output and your vitals all look promising" Natasha was impressed with Tony.

"I'm gonna act like I know what she's saying. glad you not dying tony" I said with a smile.

"Yeah same here" he responded.

"What do you mean he's not dying? Did you say tony was dying?!?" Pepper's voice came out of nowhere on a different Monitor.

"Oh shit" I winced.

"Is that you? No, I'm not. Not anymore" tony responded.

Natasha's head slightly tilted in confusion at the couple.

"What's going on? Elliott why didn't you tell me he was dying!" She yelled.

"Uh sorry?"

"I was going to tell you. I didn't want to alarm you" Tony said.

"Tony don't lie to yourself" i said shifting my Weight onto my left foot.