Chapter 3-Assistant

Start from the beginning

Elliott's body heated up, he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

He left out the door,the limousine was on the road.

The ride was quiet, not many word were said, Natalie gave slight glances to Elliott, she knew what she was doing, she knew what she had to do.

"So a wolf, how long has that been going on?" She started some small talk.

Elliott was more the surprised that she would actually want to talk to him. "Uh, for as long as I can remember"

Natalie noticed a scar going down his neck, the same one she's seen on many people. Hydra.

She wanted to ask, but she needed Elliott to trust her.

"Well I think it's very interesting, and kinda cool" this really wasn't a lie for her, she found many things interesting, but if she needs to lie, she will.

"I wish it never happened, I would love to be normal, not some animal" Elliott leaned into the chair, his hands on his lap.

"Well we all can't be normal, can we" he eyes flickered up meeting Elliott's.

He nodded. "Yeah, I guess you can say that. I'm lucky to be alive"

No more words were spoken after this, they got the airport rather quickly.

The jet was Beautiful, it was a silver color through most of it.

"Monaco is in a different time zone, I would say you get some sleep" happy said as the group entered the jet.

The inside was just as, if not better then the outside, it had many comfortable seats, tables and many other things to go with it. "So tony and pepper will meet us there tomorrow?"

"Yup" happy said taking a seat in the front seats.

Elliott sat next to the window on the farthest seat on the back, Natalie got her own seat as well.

Elliott leaned back, the silent rumble of the jet startled him, but it quietly went away as they got into the air.

Sleep was something Elliott wishes he could get, but with many sleepless nights he got used to not sleeping, it was something that came with being in hydra, you always needed to be alert, no matter what.

His eyes closed, his breath softened.

Halfway through the flight Elliott was meet with yet another nightmare.

"Kill him"

This line repeated itself over and over, "kill him, your the hunter, you will always kill"

"Hay!" Elliott jumped, his eyes shot open, he looked around fraternity.

"Hay you're okay, look at me" it was Natalie's voice.

Elliott looked over and saw her sitting there with a worried look on her face, one of her hands placed on his shoulder.

"You alright?"

Elliott swallowed hardly. "Yeah, I'm fine" his lie wasn't to convincing.

"Want to tell me about?" She kept her voices calm and light.

As much as Elliott would want to tell her, he doesn't trust her as much, it's just something about her seams fake, like an alter ego.

He shook his head. "I'm alright, I've dealt with this many times before"

"You've dealt with them alone?" Elliott was really confused as to why she cared.

"Why are you asking?" Elliott's head tilted sideways, he sat up straight.