Kat's OCs

This is the two OCs for Kat. Please tag me Melinda_may_is_queen

Name: Freedom May Coulson

Preferred Name: Freedom

Nickname: Free, Smaller Coulson

Codename: Agent Coulson

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Powers: can manipulate nature

Race: Inhuman

Personality: friendly, determined, stubborn af, appears to be pretty social but keeps a lot of stuff to herself, loves nature and music, mostly broadway (only because i legit dont listen to any other music besides musicals anymore). COMPLETE history buff because of her dad. She has a huge obsession with Peggy Carter and it drives May mad.

Backstory: was adopted by Coulson when she was three.  May's her stepmom. She knows shes adopted, but doesnt care. She has a German Shepherd named Scout and the two are inseparable. She's pretty good friends with Josh. Her mom taught her how to fight at a young age, and shes been one of the best fighters ever since. Coulson once accidentally dropped a Terrigen crystal in the house when his hand was glitching, and Free turned Inhuman. whoops. Her older sister is Ally (see Ally's OC), and Free enjoys annoying her with random Peggy Carter facts.

Parents: Phil Coulson (adopted) and Melinda May (stepmom)

Fashion/style: she follows in Mays footsteps and mostly wears leather jackets and jeans. Even in summer. Its painful but so is life, its just the price you have to pay to look fabulous

Crush (if any): Open

How you know the Agents/why you joined SHIELD academy: All her family was there, and she wants nothing more than to be like them.

OC 2:

Name: Joshua Carlos Holland

Preferred Name: Josh

Nicknames: Josh, Joshy Boy (he hates it but Free won't stop for that reason)

Codename: Agent Holland

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Powers: None

Race: Human

Personality: serious, but he lightens up around Free, introverted, doesn't like being close to people

Backstory: He was a loner all his life. He got picked on in school, saw other kids get beat up, but could never do anything about it. He didn't know how to fight back, so he took martial arts lessons, and fought the bullies. He went to the Academy, and it didn't take that long for him to graduate.

Parents: n/a

Fashion/style: hoodie szn

Crush: Open

How you know the Agents/why you joined SHIELD academy: he couldn't watch people get hurt anymore, so he wanted to find a way to protect them. SHIELD seemed like the best way to do that.