Family: A Proof of an Unbelievable Bond

Start from the beginning

"Alright, this should do it."

With a sadistic giggle on her face, she lunged and threw the contents of the bowl towards the sleeping man, quickly earned a reaction from him as he struggled and fidgeted all his body.

"I'm freezing, help!"

"Good morning, stupid sleepyhead." The elf glared at the white-haired man in front of her. "Do you know what time it is?"

"Eh? Whaddaya mean, Lefiya?"

"Look outside!"

He then turned towards the window, just like the older elf requested, and in front of him was a sight of a very bright scenery, marking that it was late in the morning and was going to turn into midday.

"Oh crap..."

"Save the insults and just go wash yourself, and your breakfast was already cold on the table." The elf said. "Should I heat it for you as well?"

"Well...if that's okay with you."

"Then get your butt moving, human." she said. "Don't take too long or the food's going to be cold even after I heat it."

"Ahahaha...alright." The man then proceeded towards the bathroom after taking the clothes which surprisingly was prepared near it. From afar, the older elf just sighed.

"Honestly, how did I end up being a lover of my own rival, the lecherous rabbit Bell Cranel, let alone being his wife..."

"Ah, right, aunt Tiona had mentioned once that you were once rivals with Dad. So it wasn't wrong, then?"

"Tiona told you?" Lefiya asked, surprised. "Not surprised since she was a storyteller indeed. What did she tell you about me and your Dad?"

"She also said that actually amongst all of the members of Loki Familia, you are the one who had the closest chemistry with Dad."

"Ehhh?" Lefiya blushed in embarrassment. "Jeez, but we weren't, seriously. I swear I got to settle some things straight with Tiona..."

"Uh-huh, so when are you going to heat Dad's breakfast?" 

"Just a moment, Claire." Lefiya replied. "You want to help me?"

"Sure."

--

-Meanwhile in Hestia Familia's Manor-

"Man, it's getting boring here." Welf sighed. "I wish we can go to the Dungeon with Bell today."

"But you know we can't." Mikoto replied. "Bell-dono is planning to train his daughter. I heard that they're going to train in Loki Familia's training field.

"Man, I wish I can go there, I really want to see them training."

"Yeah, too bad we're stuck here. Goddess Hestia is attending the Denatus and won't be back until a few days later." Welf added. "And unlike before, we do have our home duties today..."

"The timing's getting worse..." Lili grumbled. "Of all the times, why Bell-sama chose this day?"

"Well, in my opinion, we can't blame him for that." This time Ryuu interjected, trying to calm down the pallum from 'exploding'. "There must be a reason why he chose this day."

Everyone was deep in thought, before suddenly a very soft voice emerged from the uncomfortable silence.

"Maybe, since it was the day of the Denatus, the fact that Goddess Loki has to attend it might also apply." Haruhime added. "She won't be at the Manor today, right?