Lana In Little Garden II

Start from the beginning

Mr. 3 proves he's on different level from any of the Baroque Works as he made a giant wax cake..
He then asked Mr. 5 to bring the pirates they have captured.

"Zoro! Nami!" Vivi shouted as the two were thrown on the ground. They were on the same state as her.. Having a wax trapping their movements. The difference were Vivi's wax is on her feet whilst Nami and Zoro were on both of their hands.

Mr. 3 murmured a lot of things before realizing that there is one more missing.

"Where is the pretty girl?!" He asked. He has actually have different plans with her.

Zoro and Nami shared a look knowing that it was Lana he was talking about.

"I guess she wasn't tricked by your trap." Mr. 5 smirked. He was actually annoyed by Mr. 3. Ordering them around.. if only he wasn't on a higher rank than him, he already exploded the grin off his face.

"Ahh! No matter we'll capture her later on! For the meantime.. let's deal with the weaklings here!" Mr. 3 smirks.

Zoro hopes that the cook's doing a good job of protecting her.. I mean themselves.. I mean.. No.. the cook can die. But Lana should be alive. Wait no.. that sounds like I'm concern. I'm concern because she's a nakama. They're my nakama. Argh! Whatever! Zoro's neverending thoughts.

"Do you think there's a lot of explosions and earthquakes that's been happening lately.." Lana asked Sanji who's been dragging a big dinosaur.

"Don't worry Lana-chan.. I'll protect you!" He beamed. Lana drops a sweat.

"That's not what I meant though.." says Lana.. Sanji's face became serious as he huffs his smoke.

"I've got a bad feeling about this." Lana mumbled

"Well.. Let's go back to the Merry for now." Sanji proposed and Lana nodded.

When they arrived at the ship..
"Nami-swan! We're back!" Sanji beamed. He'll get to see Nami again!

"Strange.. No one's here Chef Sanji." Lana said after looking around the ship.

"Why hasn't anyone come back after all this time?" Sanji

"Even Roronoa-San is not here."

"Ah he must be lost. He has a very bad sense of direction." Sanji said waving his hand back and forth.

"But leaving the ship for a long time.. Hmm.. Something must've happened to Nami-san, Vivi-san and the rest." Lana

"In which case, this is no time to be getting ready to cook a lizard!" Sanji

"That's hardly a lizard though.." Lana mumbled, dropping a sweat.

Sanji jumped off the ship followed by Lana.. They started to search for them.. Shouting their names through out the jungle.

"Chef Sanji.. We are being followed." says Lana who's been looking around trying to sense which direction. Sanji looked behind and a giant Sabertooth emerged. It glared and roared at them but it doesn't affect them.

"Aww. I thought it was a tiger.." Lana sulks.. Sanji smirked and kicks the sabertooth on the head. Then hopped on it's back.

"Come on Lana-chan.. I know you're tired from walking around.." He said as he offers his hand. She gladly accepted. It's the first time she can ride a sabertooth or will ever ride it so for sure she'll never let that pass.

Sanji continued shouting even ridiculous things making Lana giggle behind him. She knows he's only doing that to ease her worriness.

"Chef Sanji.. Look!" Lana pointed a white small cabin in the middle of the forest.