Prologue

Soft cries were heard through out the Kuran mansion. There in the room was two pureblood vampire, Haruka Kuran and Juri Kuran smiling at the two new born baby. The oldest of the the twins was in Haruku arms while the youngest is in Juri arms.

" Kaname and m/n...." Haruka looked up to his wife as she looked down at the youngest twin now named m/n. " that will be their names"

" Kaname, Kaname, Kaname" the youngest Kuran ran towards the oldest Kuran with a book in his hands.

Kaname looked up from his book as he sees his younger brother, m/n in front of his holding out the book. " can you continue reading it?" he stared up at his with his inocente eyes as a bright smile on his face.

Kaname smiled as he closed his book before grabbing the book from m/n. He helped m/n onto the couch as he wasn't able to get on it. He was shorter than Kaname by a foot but it didn't matter to them.

"Let's see where we left off" he grabbed the book and opens it.

" Kaname......your leaving again" 

A 6 year old m/n was in front of kaname as he puts on his coat. Their parents were near the door, waiting for the oldest of the two kuran twins.

The older Kuran twin looked to his brother. " don't worry I'm just going to visit Ichijo. I'll be back in a few hours"

A sigh was hear from the young Kuran as he looked down. He wasn't allowed to leave unlike his brother but it was for his safety. After the attack their uncle did to him, he was forced into hiding. Yet once Yuki was born, she was forced into hiding, just like you.

Time went by as they allowed the youngest twin out but it was rare.

"Maybe next time you can come outside with me but for now take care of Yuki. I'll bring you something, okay?" Kaname puts his hands on m/n's cheeks and gently move his head to face him. M/n leans into his touch as he smiles a bit.

" okay"

" m/n, where's Yuki?!"

Juri ran into the library as both young Kuran's look up at their mother.

" she here with.....me" the sent of blood being shed had entered the library as Yuki as taken from him by their mother before he could ask her anything.

"Mother, w-what is h-happening" the young twin followed his mother as they walked down to the basement, the furthest part of the house.

Juri stopped inside one of the rooms as she closed the door, kneeling down in front of you two. Yuki held your hand as Juri hugged you close.

"M/n, Yuki, once I do this, I will no longer be able to stay with you two. But I'm happy that I am able to do this"

Both young Kuran's watch as their wine color eyes widen.

"Mother!!"