Elliott ran near him, his wolf speed was keeping him right next the the motorcycle.

Winter popped the front tire causing the car to drive straight into a light poll.

Elliott stopped next to the car waiting for winter to return, once winter parked behind the car, he got off the motorcycle.

He broke open the trunk of the car, there was a briefcase.

Winter wasted no time and took it, placing it in the back of his motorcycle.

Winter walked slowly to the door of the car, he pulled out a bleeding Howard stark.

He grabbed him by the neck and threw him to the ground next the room wolf. "Kill him" he ordered Elliott.

Elliott growled, his jaws wrapped around the stark's throat and then, CRUNCH.

Howard's body laid limp in his mouth, blood falling from Elliott's muzzle.

Maria was dealt with by winter, after they were both dead winter placed them back in the car.

Winter noticed a camera not to far away, he walked up to the camera and brought out his gun destroying the camera.

The two left the area rather quickly heading back to base.

This was Elliott's first mission, his first kill.

You want something done? You call the hunter.

Years later. January 2010.

Elliott stood in a cell, it was cold and dark. A mission had gone badly, and as punishment he was put away, alone, no food in days.

He groaned as he laid against the wall, all he wanted to do was leave, explore the world.

Something metal dropped to the ground in front of him, it was a key.

He looked up and saw winter standing in from of the cell. "What's this"

"I want to help you escape" his voice was dark, and cold, but it was lighter.

Elliott looked at him confused. "Why don't you leave then?"

"Because I hurt to many people, I don't deserve freedom, but you, Your a kid and you don't deserve this" it was wired seeing him be sympathetic. You don't see this man without the mind control, usually it fades away every few weeks, Elliott's just faded, he's guessing his did as well.

Elliott stood up grabbing the keys. He walked up to the cell door and opened it.

"If they find out you did this, they won't hold back" Elliott knows the horrors of hydra, how much they hurt people.

"Nothing I'm not used to" this hurt Elliott. He saw winter as a father figure, as wired as it may seam to say a cold blooded assassin was a father figure, Elliott didn't care.

Winter handed him a small Circular device. "When you shift this will shrink you clothes so when you shift back you will be wearing what you had on" Elliott remembers something about hank pym. winter went on a mission to steel something from him.

Elliott grabbed the little device and placed it behind his ear. "Thanks winter"

Sirens rang across the bass, the red flashing lights flickered across the hall.

"Go, I'll hold them off"

Elliott nodded before shifting into his wolf form, he bolted down the hall dodging hydra agents all around.

When he rammed through the door, he was meet with cold snow on the ground, and trees all around.

"Stop him!" He Hurd behind him, the head of hydra.

That voice sent shivers down Elliott's spine, his fur standing up.

He wasted no time and ran deep into the forest, not looking back. As much as he wanted to go back and help Bucky, he couldn't, he needed to escape.

He ran and ran, he doesn't know how long, maybe hours.

He finally stopped when he found himself in the middle of a city, he looked around trying to figure out where he was.

NEW YORK CITY. A sign read in large letters.

People noticed the big wolf and took off running in the other direction, cars honked as Elliott walked stood in the middle of the street.

Elliott panicked and ran down the sidewalks of New York.

This lasted for a few hours, that was until a man in a red iron suit landed in front of the wolf.

Elliott let out a low growl as he felt threatened by the man in iron.

"Whoa what's a wolf doing in the middle of New York City" a sarcastic voice came from the suit.

Elliott's head tilted in confusion.

"Okay, I guess we need animal control" the man said.

"Don't" Elliott said quietly.

The man of iron froze in place. "Did you just talk!?"

"Shit" Elliott mumbled to himself.

"Whoa that's awesome!" Iron dude exclaimed.

"Can I just go? I don't want to be here" Elliott wanted nothing to do with him.

"I got it from here" A different voice was Hurd, this time a middle aged man in a nice suit walked up next to him, hold a gun.

Elliott tensed up and whimpered walking backwards, away from them.

Elliott yelped as he felt a sharp pain in his back leg, he started to feel dizzy. It was only a matter of seconds before he fell to the ground and blacked out.

The middle aged man went to pick up the wolf, but was stopped by iron man. "I got him Colson, you won't need to worry about him"

"Stark how can we trust you with a wild animal? You aren't the most trustworthy person out there, especially S.H.I.E.L.D doesn't trust you" colson sent the man a glare.

"You can't, but I highly doubt you would want a wild wolf running around your office, besides we wouldn't want to mess up that nice suit will we?" Tony picked up the wolf in his arms.

"If anything happens, we will come for the wolf, you better put a leash on him, don't want the Director to find out about him" colson walked away.

"Alright, I've taken care of a dog before, this shouldn't be to difficult, besides it talks" tony chuckled before flying away.

___________________________________

Well here's the first chapter of lonewolf! This is something I've wanted to do for awhile and I hope y'all will like it!

There will be a few chapters before we start the events of iron man 2!

As always leave a comment and vote on the chapter! I'll see y'all in the next one!