You're Injured

Bush:

'OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW'

You held your finger tightly and stepped away from the bandsaw, leaving the block of wood you were cutting behind. Blood was running down your hand and arm as you continued putting pressure on the deep cut in your thumb.

After telling your teacher of the situation he let you go to the infirmary. You left and speed-walked in the direction of recovery girl's office.

When you arrived she immediately led you to a bed and cleaned and wrapped your thumb. As she was putting the bandage on your finger, your boyfriend walked in cradling his purple and blue swollen finger in his hand.

"What happened to your finger!?" 

Mint:

Todoroki had just finished taking off his hero suit after training when his phone buzzed. Some of his classmates looked picked up their own devices, wondering if the beeping came from theirs, but went back to getting changed when they saw it wasn't.

The boy opened up his messaging app to see three texts from his boyfriend.

To: Polish Flag 💘

Heyo, broken toe check!

From: My Little Artist 💕

Underneath your message was two pictures, one of your foot wrapped up in a cast, and the other a selfie of you smiling and holding up the peace sign with your hand. In the photos he could clearly make out a hospital bed.

The duo-haired boy hurriedly texted you back asking what hospital you were at and set his phone down to quickly throw on his clothes. He was thankful that hero training was the last class of the day.

Moments later he slammed into your hospital room, looking at you as if you were crazy.

"HOW?!"

TNT:

Katsuki had heard from Shinso that you were the recovery room after an accident during one-on-one sparring with him. He had told him it was nothing serious, just a broken thumb, so he wasn't too worried. He still decided to go check in on his boyfriend, though.

"How did you even break your thumb, dumbass?"

Bakugou asked from his position leaning on the doorway to the infirmary.

You looked up from your phone you were holding with your uninjured hand. Locking eyes with your boyfriend you grinned sheepishly and adverted your eyes once more, making Bakugou even more curious.

"A duck bit my thumb and I had to pull it out of its mouth but the lil bitch broke it."

"WHERE'D THE DUCK EVEN COME FROM-"

Shark:

"OUCH YOU BITCH"

The students in the dorm living room raised their head in alarm when they heard a loud crash of something hitting the floor and a loud yell coming from the kitchen.

Kirishima, recognizing the voice, rushed into the room in which the noise came from.

"Babe you okay?!"

He saw your form running your hand under the water faucet with a mug of what he could only assume was coffee spilled on the floor. You looked up at your red-haired boyfriend with a hurt expression on your face, seemingly betrayed by your precious caffeine drink.