bonus story: the silent treatment chapter 6

-weeks later Kenma and Akaashi was on a call-

"Kenma..help me, Bokuto-san wont talked to me" said Akaashi

"Kuroo won't talk to me either" replied Kenma

(has flashback)

"Kenma are you ok?" asked Kuroo, "Yeah im fine" said Kenma, "no you aren't" said Kuroo, "I'm your boyfriend I know you" said Kuroo, "You won't understand" replied Kenma, "Tell me~" whined Kuroo, "No, sorry but your uncultured to know" said Kenma, "Just so you know i'm fully japanese" said Kuroo, "you are an idiot too" said Kenma, "But i'm your idiot" said Kuroo, Kenma rolled his eyes and left

"Talk to me!" whined Kuroo following Kenma, Kenma ignored Kuroo, "me need attention!" whined Kuroo.

(end of flashback)

"Come by at my place later and we'll figure out a plan" said Kenma

"Ok, what time?" asked Akaashi

"12:30?" said Kenma

"Sure i'll be there" said Akaashi

They ended the call.

-time skip at 12:30-

The doorbell rang and Kenma opened the door, Kenma grabbed Akaashi's wrist and went into his room, Kenma went out and made some white tea, he went into his room and Akaashi was on his desk chair.

"I made some white tea" Kenma said handing the tea to Akaashi, "Thank you" said Akaashi taking the tea, "SO how exactly did Bokuto stop talking to you" asked Kenma, "Basically I made Pu'erh tea and Bokuto-san said 'Is that the pear tea' then I said to Bokuto 'no Bokuto-san it's pronounced 'pu-arr' and then he asked to kiss me and I said no, he started annoying me by saying please over and over again, I ignored him for some while then he just stopped talking to me the next day" said Akaashi, "you?" added Akaashi, "My favorite animal crossing villager moved out then Kuroo kept annoying me then I just ignored him too" said Kenma.

Kuroo opened the door to check up on Kenma and Akaashi, Bokuto pecked his head out.

"What do you guys want?" Kenma and Akaashi asked at the sametime, Bokuto and Kuroo just started sulking and went into Kuroo's room, Kenma and Akaashi just rolled their eyes.

Bokuto and Kuroo were making food in the kitchen, Akaashi and Kenma went out of Kenma's room.

"Hey Kuroo" said Kenma, Kuroo just stayed silent and Kenma just stayed silent because he didn't want to seem too clingy.

"Hey Akaashi, try to talk to Bokuto but in that way" whispered Kenma, "ok i'll try" whispered Akaashi back.

Akaashi went up to Bokuto and hugged him by behind while he was cutting up some meat, "Bokuto-san~, please talk to me~ im sorry," said Akaashi, Bokuto blushed and stayed silent, "o-okay Bokuto-san," said Akaashi sadly.

Kenma and Akaashi walked into Kenma's room and sat on his bed, Akaashi started crying his eyes out.

"Akaashi, he's going to talk to you eventually" said Kenma comforting Akaashi, Akaashi was wiping his tears away, "stop trying to make me feel better, we both know he won't talk to me" said Akaashi with sobbs, Kenma stated silent.

Kenma knew Akaashi was right.

"Welp it's your turn" said Akaashi, "alright, just try to feel better" replied Kenma, Kenma walked out of his room and went to the kitchen "Alright don't mess up" repeated Kenma in his head. He walked up to Kuroo and hugged Kuroo from behind too.

"Kuroo, i'm sorry I called you an idiot, i'm sorry I ignored you too" said Kenma, Kuroo ignored Kenma too, Kenma started sobbing like genuinely crying into Kuroo's shirt, Kuroo felt bad and turned to Kenma and hugged him, "It's okay, I should be the one saying sorry" said Kuroo.

Akaashi came out and looked like he just had a mental breakdown, Akaashi saw Kuroo and Kenma, Akaashi and smiled. Bokuto and Akaashi looked at eachother.

Bokuto ran up to Akaashi and hugged him, "Sorry, I-" said Bokuto, "Bokuto-san, I love you no matter" said Akaashi.

-couple minutes later, Bokuto and Akaashi left-

Kenma was wearing Kuroo's jacket and was sitting on the floor having his back on the wall, Kuroo was on his bed

"Hey Kenma," said Kuroo, "yeah?" asked Kenma, "You look sexy in my jacket" said Kuroo.

Kuroo got off his bed and squatted down in front of Kenma and lifted his chin and Kissed Kenma on the lips. After a couple minutes they stopped Kissing, Kuroo lifted Kenma up bridesmaid style and put Kenma on his bed, Kuroo started kissing Kenma on his neck.

"Kuroo~!" moaned Kenma, "I love every part of you" said Kuroo, he stopped kissing Kenma's neck and sat up, Kenma sat up and his's sleeve was on a side showing his shoulder, Kuroo was looking but being the 'gentleman' he is did nothing even thought he was tempted to, "What?" asked Kenma, "oh nothing Kitty" said Kuroo, "Kitty?" said Kenma blushing, Kenma secretly liked that nickname, "you like it don't you?" said Kuroo, Kenma slowly nodded while blushing. 

it's kinda bad ik but deal with it