"What hold on! You can't go back there!"

"Kirishima, I fought that thing. It learned from me. All might is a brawler and I am a martial artist."

"The difference being...?"

"My moves are hard to read and can change at a moment's notice. All mights moves are strong but easy to read. You know where they're going and you can then defend against them. All might might have been better off if I didn't intervene against that guy. Before it never fought a battle on the level of all might. Still hasn't. But it got a pretty close experience." Izuku went on ward to warn all might. It's got more than the ability to null shock damage and super strength. Izuku got a clear view of the battlefield and a shot of adrenaline shot through his system when he saw the position All might was in. the nomu had been able to grab and hold on to all might. One arm was wrapped around his chest squeezing his old wound. Bits of blood dripped from nomu's fingers. The other arm was around all mights neck. Holding him in place. All might tried to break free by punching nomu but it wasn't working. He tried to hobble faster.

'Shit, it's got my wound and I can't break free. At this rate I won't make it. Shit...' he felt something cold run along his chest. Ice. he looked off to the side and saw Todoroki standing there. A trail of ice from his feet to the nomu was clear as day.

"One of your poorly trained thugs told me you are here because you can kill all might."

'Todoroki did an excellent job controlling his quirk so it didn't freeze me to this guy. I think I can loosen his grip now.' he pried the hand on his wound off. He was able to get just enough leeway to escape. All might jumped to the side of todoroki.

"The symbol of peace will not die by delinquents like you."

"So you guys escape and make the league of villains look like amateurs. Can't have that. Nomu." they looked on in shock and horror as he started to move his arm and left broke off with some of his torso. He landed on the ground. Muscle expose to the air. Quickly it started to grow back to the way it was.

"What is this I thought his power was shock absorption!"

"Guys he has more than one!"

"Cha-steel!? Your spouse to be going to the front!"

"Can't you do your job shity hair!"

"Look I tried, he had none of it!"

"Anyway, that doesn't matter. Not only does he not be affected by blunt attacks he also has hyper regeneration!"

"That's correct. I never said that was his only power. He has been modified to handle 100% of your power. He's basically a highly effective punching back that fights back. I think it's about time we free our method of escape. Get her nomu."

'He's fast!'

Izuku's mind went into overdrive 'anything, something! There must be something he could do!' A dust cloud exploded from the impact. Must of them where flung back. Izuku was the only one who was not. And he was the only one who saw what happened. He looked at the nomu who started right back at him. Ready for an attack. It was crouched over kurogiri. 'Shit'

"Whoa! Bakago, how did you get over here?"

"Isn't obvious." The looked over where the smoke cloud disappeared. At the wall stood all might coughing. The selves on his arms blown away.

"So he protected the child, huh?"

"These are kids and you didn't hold back!?"

"All might. Nomu can't do things on his own. He has no concept of holding back."