All might gave the order to kirishima "Go, I've got this." he started to go off. He brought his arms up in a X fashion "CAROLINA..."

"Nomu"

"SMASH!!" all might brought his hands down in a slashing motion. Nomu stood in his way blocking the move. Waves crashed up behind nomu do to the force of the attack. "Humm?" it brought its arms together to grab all Might but he dogged out of the way. "Guess this really is an anti me." all might punched it's adiomin, hard. It brought its arm up to grab him. All might took a step back. He thought the creature was dumb because it's brain was exposed. But it was able to change its course of attack and went after his right arm. He pulled it away and used his left arm to hit it in the face. "LETS TRY THIS!"

It knew what the big one was going for. Little one did it too. Once it felt the punch connect it brought up it's left arm to grab it. It did not expect the right one that soon and threw it off. Big jumped back and slid across the ground before it could grab big's arm.

"It doesn't matter where I hit it, does it?" nomu charged forward right in front of all might. He quickly reacted and landed two hits to the creature's stomach. It went for its own but missed, barely. The nomu had bent down after being hit leaving a chance for all might to hit it's head again.

"That's because nomu here has shock absorption, all might. The only way you're going to hurt him, is do what the brat did. You have to slowly gouge out his flesh. Of course as you saw, he won't just back and let you do that. You have finally met your match."

"Thanks for telling me how to beat him! All I have to do is wear him down and then it's on to you!"

Big was going behind him by the left. It needed to hit right and go left where big lands. Little one would hide moves better. It launched it's big black hand into all mighs check. And sure enough he was expecting it. He skidded to the left. And nomu went after him.

'That was unexpected.' he landed another punch on nomu. 'Doesn't change the fact I have to wear him out'

Kirishima was going slow because he wanted to watch. He knew he had to go faster but couldn't help it. He then felt a push on his chest. "What is it? I'm getting you outta here."

All might didn't know. He needed to tell him. And he used up all his time earlier today. That's why he wasn't here! He's exhausted. And I'm the only one who knows it. He pointed a bloody finger toward what was left of 2. A golden spear. He was kinda glad he forgot to dispel it. That means he still had some energy he could absorb. It would have floated away otherwise. "Toward.." it was all he could get out.

"That spear?"

"Needed it..."

"But-"

"Needed...!"

"Ok, ok." he jogged over to the spear. Not sure what to do then "now what-" before he could finish, Izuku at lighting speed grabbed the spear and brought it to his mouth and ate it. Light came back to Izuku's eyes and he didn't look like he was about to pass out.

"Set me down now."

"What!? No! I need to get you upfront and get you medical att-"

"Put. me. Down." not a request, an order. And he set him down. He watched as Izuku moved his broken leg back into place. "Damn it hurts. But this is needed." he watched as Izuku formed a stary pin, kinda like the spikes used to seal nomu for a bit, in the palm of his hand. He then lined it up about where the break was and gambled it in. He taped his foot in pain.

"Wooh wooh, are you sure you should be doing that?"

"Yeah, it's fine. Now I need to relock my arms break. Missed that one up." he grabbed his arm and winced. And then started to pull into its proper place "fuck, fuck, fuck! Hmmm that hurts." he then did the same of what he did to his leg. He started to hobble along back to the fight.