"So, are we still on for tomorrow then, Granger?" Cormac asked. I stopped in my tracks. Hermione's eyes widened as she looked at me, causing Cormac to turn around. I stood with my hands by my side and a frown on my face. On for what? Why would Hermione and Cormac ever have plans together? I was unsure of whether it was the alcohol in my system making me irrationally angry or if this was truly worth being outraged over, but I didn't care.

"On for what?" I questioned in a small voice. Hermione opened her mouth, but no words came out. "On for what?" I said in a louder and harsher tone.

"Quidditch practice." Cormac managed to spit out, his voice wavering slightly.

"Hermione doesn't play quidditch." I noted before quickly turning on my feet and heading for the common room exit. I felt tears start to brim in the corner of my eyes and I did not want anyone seeing me cry. Especially over something like this. Had he been cheating on me? With Hermione? Surely not. Harry and Ron would tell me. But then again, they keep everything from me.

"Amelia, wait." Cormac ran up behind me and grabbed my wrist.

"Leave me alone." I muttered before walking out of the portrait, everyone around us had gone silent. Cormac still followed me out of the common room.

"At least let me walk you back to your common room, you're drunk and you're going to get caught." Cormac continued but I carried on walking in front of him with my arms crossed. I felt a lump in my throat as I tried my hardest not to cry. "Merlin, I knew I shouldn't have let you drink."

"What?" I turned around and stopped in front of him, whisper shouting so we didn't get caught. "You think I'm mad at you because I've had a drink?" I continued, absolutely gob smacked. "You've been sneaking around with Hermione!"

"Would you just stop and let me explain!" Cormac shouted, clearly annoyed. The sudden raising of his tone of voice made me jump and I began to cry in shock. "Shit, Amelia. I didn't mean to make you cry" He said in a softer voice, walking over to me and wrapping his arms around me, letting me cry into his chest. We stayed like this for a moment. I didn't want to pull back as I was so embarrassed to be crying in front of him.

"We need to start walking before we get caught." He mumbled before releasing me. He grabbed my hand and I didn't have the energy to make a fuss as we began walking to the dungeons. "Hermione's coming to watch us practice tomorrow, I was just making conversation with her."

"What, why? You've never asked me to come watch you practice, why Hermione?" I muttered under my breath.

"I didn't ask, Potter and Weasley are both on the team too, remember." Cormac explained further. I suddenly felt unbelievably embarrassed as we approached the Slytherin common room. I stopped at the entrance and released our hands, looking down at my feet. I felt too prideful to apologize, as I thought I had every right to be angry. "I'm sorry for shouting, Amelia." Cormac walked towards me and lifted my chin.

Cormac wiped my tear stained cheek with his thumb before pressing his lips against mine. It wasn't long until he had me pressed against the wall, his tongue down my throat and my hands tugging at his curls.

"What can I do to make it up to you?" Cormac pouted at me after releasing our kiss.

"Why don't we go on a date to Hogsmeade tomorrow?" I asked, perking up slightly.

"I actually have plans to go with a couple friends tomorrow morning." He said, not making eye contact with me as my smile fell once again. "We can hang out tomorrow night in the common room though?"

"Sure." I replied, disappointed that that's his idea of making it up to me. "I'll see you then"

"Goodnight, Amelia." He waved me off as I whispered the password and entered the empty common room.

I began making my way over to the girl's dorm before I saw a face sat on the sofa watching me with a book in hand causing me to jump in shock. I raised my hand to my chest as I gasped but soon noticed it was only Draco.

"Merlin, Malfoy you scared me half to death." I mumbled.

"Says the one sneaking back through the dark at midnight." Draco replied with a smirk. "What would be the reason for that?"

"Gryffindor's had a party." I responded, walking over to where he was sat and sitting down at the other end of the sofa he was sat on.

"Is that code for sneaking around with Cormac?" He remarked, half lightheartedly and half sarcastically.

"No, I was actually at a Gryffindor party." I chuckled. There was a small silence as I started fiddling with my fingers in my lap. The effects of the fire whisky were still in full force as I didn't know why I was still sitting with Draco and not heading to bed. "I'm surprised you're talking to me." I spat out, regretting the words as soon as they left my mouth.

"Why's that?" He questioned.

"You haven't spoken to me in two weeks." I mumbled; I could feel his glare on me, but I was scared to look at his face.

"Why do you think that is, Amelia?" He said in a harsh tone, hinting to when he walked in on Cormac and me in the corridor.

"So? You're with Pansy, why does that even matter to you?" I pushed further, trying my best not to upset myself.

"Pansy isn't even my girlfriend. I've never even asked her to be my girlfriend." He bit back.

"What?" I responded back quickly. My head snapped up as I connected our eyes. "Why are you always with her then? Why is she always all over you?"

"I- "Draco began but stumbled on his words. "How else do you expect me to distract myself from you? I've been using her."

"Using her for what?" I questioned with my eyebrows furrowed. His expression soon confirmed what he meant. Draco had been using Pansy for sex. "Oh." I continued, looking back down at my lap, trying not to cry for the second time tonight. I had always imagined Draco and I being each other's firsts for everything. First kiss, first relationship, first time having sex and then we'd end up marrying each other. However, the older we grew the more this seemed like a silly idea I'd had in my head until we reached fourth year. We sat in silence for a little longer before I piped up with more questions. "How do you even- Where do you even do it?"

"My father managed to talk his way into me having my own dorm this year." He explained. "Wait, have you and Cormac not...?" He continued as I shook my head in embarrassment. I hadn't even thought about having sex with Cormac and he hadn't mentioned it to me. I suddenly felt very embarrassingly innocent and wanted to get away from Draco as soon as possible before I began crying.

"I'm going to go to bed." I muttered, my voice cracking slightly as a single tear left my eye, but Draco still noticed.

"Amelia, wait." He called out but I ignored him, making my way up to my dorm.