Introducing....NeroZero

The picture is her reference sheet, yes we made reference sheets for these guys, fuck off.

NeroZero (or just Nero)
Class: Rogue
Species: Human?
Personality: overly aggressive or sassy, barely tolerates her teammates or anyone really, extremely blunt but never tells about her past, is apparently extremely funny, and gives zero shits
Age: 18
Weapons: flintlock pistol and duel diamond knives
Extra shit:
*Apparently she has "only one eye" even though if she opens her other eye, magic happens.
*The necklace is actually a magical jewel that grants her an unlimited amount of storage, meaning that she can store anything in that jewel and she will have no extra weight.
*She has a golden tooth, it pointy.
*She also has gold on her boots, meaning her kicks can hurt a lot.
*She has bandages around her forearms and torso, meaning no flashing of her 80085
*Apparently talented at cooking, so she's a chef, sorta
*She is approximately 5'6 or 5'7
*Can and will drink that sweet sweet adult juice (don't drink if you're underaged, please)
*Interestingly, she has a song that can be used to distract opponents or when she is feeling extremely pissed off, usually she just sings it all the time because of how fun it is (Legit, search up the cussing song)

Backstory:
Nero was born in an area where it was deemed unsafe and unstable. Murders and robberies were high and no one felt safe. Drugs and alcohol were famous, which caused many problems between families, friends, relationships, even strangers. And unfortunately, Nero was in one of those families. Her father has left quite early in her life, which led her mother to become addicted to drugs. The drugs caused her to become abusive hurting Nero physically, mentally, and emotionally. She was only 7 years of age, still learning about the world. When she became 10, she noticed that she could participate in tournaments, where many people come to challenge their skills for the sweet sweet prize, money. While it may be true that she was only 11, but because she trained so hard the prior year, she was known for being victorious in these combats, earning money so she can finally proceed with her plan, run away. But because of how many competitors she has beaten, no matter how big or small, she was nicknamed NeroZero, the zero symbolizing her zero losses. Of course, she doesn't win fights without any injuries, she has millions of scars and bruises around her body, all of them gives her memories of near death experiences. And all of those experiences gave her immunity to fear death. Though, sure there are many many scars on her body, but the most traumatic one, is the scar on top of her right eye. It is rumored that she lost that eye in an extremely tough fight in the tournaments and that she won only by a landslide, and that is true. She had no eye to see from, but that didn't hinder her. When she finally collected enough money to say goodbye to her disgusting town, she took her opportunity and left. She thought it was easy, but she underestimated the environment and society. The forest that she used to escape was cruel to her, letting her earn more scars than needed and experience more near death experiences. The towns she went into didn't accept her all because of where she came from.

How she found the jewel and how did her eye came back:
But, there were a few times that her luck finally caught up to her, blessing her. When she was adventuring, she saw something shiny. She saw a necklace with an orange jewel and a page that seemed like it was torn from a book. Of course, she took the necklace and wore it. As for the page, she read it, gaining its content. When she was done reading, she realized that it was a spell! A healing spell. Though unfortunately, she could only do it once. So she summoned the spell, targeting her missing eye, and then she woke up the following day. She thought it was a dream until she saw the necklace and felt something filling her right eye socket. It was extremely difficult to open that eye, as if someone taped her eye lid down. But when she did, she noticed one thing.

Finding out her powers:
Everything stopped moving, only Nero was in motion. She quickly closed her eye and everything went back to normal. And then, she realized something else right after that. Her resources were gone! After many hours of trying to find it, without any luck, she unconsciously touched the jewel which in the next second, caused her supplies to merge out of the mysterious jewel.

How she got her weapons:
After finding out that she can stop time and that she has unlimited storage, she continued on, finding a nearby village on the way. While in the village, she decided to shop around, spending that prize money. She stumbled upon a store, a blacksmith that sells many weapons that were pricey. Deciding to not waste money, she chose to test her stealth skills. After figuring out the building and her plan, she went for it. Luckily for her, the plan was flawless and she was able to get a lot of loot. The loot being: Two diamond knives, boots with very sturdy gold, a golden fang, and a flintlock pistol. She was satisfied with her loot and went back to the inn to rest.

Attacks:
Melee attack, "Slice and Dice", Nero uses her knives to slash the targeted enemy. If lucky, she can attack multiple opponents at once
Ranged attack, "Gun Fight", Nero aims and shoots her flintlock pistol at an enemy. If lucky, she can attack multiple opponents at once
Buff, "Angry Thots", Nero gets very worked up and her attack gets increased, but accuracy decreases.
Buff, "The Cussing Song", Nero can distract the enemy with the special song, or can get rid of her anger to focus more, get rid of the buff, Angry Thots, and bring all stats to normal. If Angry Thots is not used or present, then it can heal her and distract the opponents. Can only use this skill once per encounter
Magic, "Times Zero", Nero opens her right eye to stop time and can use that to kill enemies instantly, but after she closes her eye, she passes out, the time varies on how long her eye is opened
Buff, "Don't mess with the Family", Nero can increase all party members' attack by encouraging how strong they actually are and boosting their self confidence, in addition, she can decrease the enemies' defense by roasting them to the core, making them feel like they're much weaker than the party, destroying their pride.
Ranged or Melee, "Yeah, Fuck It", picks up one of her teammates and would either  throw them at a enemy or swing them like a bat, can only be used if Angry Thots is active or present. Can do massive damage to the opponent but also to the teammate used for this attack

And...that's it, hope y'all understand, DerpyNicky is a very bad writer so bear with her shitty writing.