Mr Olatunji

The morning sun shone through the slits in the blinds, waking me up before my alarm. Bloody typical.

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
6:50 am
.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

I still had ten minutes before my alarm would ring. I could just shut my eyes and savour those last few minut- Ellie what are you thinking!? Fuck it - I dragged myself out of my bed and tried my hardest to make it to the bathroom without making any noise. Everyone else was still asleep - lucky buggers.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ SCreakmrhJruHDImeu ☽༓・⁺‧͙

OF COURSE! THAT DAMN FLOORBOARD HAD TO GO AND MESS THINGS UP. Before I got myself in any more bother, I smacked on my makeup, collected my belongings and made it to my car ready to go to work. I was a solicitor. Pretty proud of it, but how I ever get through my training with 0 mental breakdowns I'll never know.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
Later that day
.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
5:47pm
.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

"Thank you ma'am have a great day :)"
My last client, oh how I longed to be back at home and in my bed.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Bzztt ☽༓・⁺‧͙

I clicked on the intercom and listened to the message.

"Miss Holland, we have just received a last minute call from a Mr Olatunji. He requires your assistance immediately to discuss advice in order to take legal action against an individual who have gone out of their way to create fake news and accusations against him."

"Thanks, give me five minutes I need to tidy my desk space from my appointment with my last client. I won't be too long. You can send him up - I'll be done before he arrives."

"Yes ma'am"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

While I tidying my desk I began to sing a bit of Queen. Who doesn't love Queen? I couldn't hold myself back-

"DON'T STOP ME NOWW, IM HAVING SUCH A GOOD TIME, IM HAVING A BALL"

"Am I interrupting something Miss? I think it's time for my appointment."

! OH MY LORD !

"sorry."

He laughed, and a smirk remained on his face.

*ELLIE YOU DID NOT JUST ENJOY THAT. KEEP IT PROFESSIONAL*

I could feel my cheeks burning, but thanks to my spectacular makeup skills it'd just look like a subtle blush.

"Please sit down Mr Olatunji, make yourself comfortable. Before we begin would you like any refreshments - water?"

"No I'm good, thanks though. Appreciate it."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
6:30 pm
.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

After a long appointment, it thankfully came to an end. Fake news was spread about Mr Olatunji and it was pretty messy. I'm sure I could take legal action against them for him.

"Well, thanks for giving me a last minute appointment."

"Of course, it's no problem. Now before you leave, is there anything else you'd like to discuss?" I said with gritted teeth, praying to the father, the lord and the Holy Spirit that this guy would let me go home.

"Actually, yeah there is."

OF COURSE THERE BLOODY IS. WHAT DID I EXPECT.

"And what would that be?"

"Your number. I need it to get back in contact with you. You don't mind do you?"

"No, no. Of course not."

I scribbled my number onto a scrap piece of piece of paper and handed it to the man. I examined him as he took out his phone and added my name to his contacts.

"And what is your name? So I know who to message?"

"Ellie.. Ellie Holland."

"Ok... Ellie. I'll be back in contact with you very, very soon," he said getting up from his seat and turning around to leave my office.

"Hey! If you get to know my name, I think it only fair that I get to know yours sir."

He turns around and takes a few steps closer to me. His eyes pierce through mine as he says-

"It's Olajide Olatunji. Just call me JJ."

He looked me up and down, when he's eyes met mine again a smirk spread widely across his perfect face. My anxiety didn't agree with me at this moment, and he could probably sense I was tensing up with being so uncomfortable.

"I'll message you Ellie, see you later."

WHAT IN THE NAME OF HELL JUST HAPPENED. omg why did i tense up. Ellie don't you dare let yourself fall for ANOTHER guy. I can't, not after my past. Maybe he is different, I kept telling myself.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
7:03 pm
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I pull up onto my driveway and before I step out, I think back to that moment with Olajide, sorry JJ. I couldn't quite pinpoint the emotions I were feeling but - I couldn't wait to see him again.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

A/N
I wonder what is next for Ellie and JJ!? I can't wait to see what I come up with :))

Ahhh omg, first chapter completed
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I did writing it. Any suggestions let me know, and I'll take some into consideration :)