"That's an order from your Commander."

(a/n): I'm so sorry that It took me two days to update It, I wasn't feeling very well these last two days and just couldn't focus to write, but here It is, hope you enjoy It💞

The following morning you woke up feeling good. You spent half the night masturbating fantasizing about Kylo Ren and your wrist was hurting badly, but you had absolutely no regrets. You got dressed and went to the cafeteria, hoping you would find Kay. You didn't know what you were going to tell him, how would you explain that you went after him and ended up alone in a corridor with Commander Ren teasing you to the most? Yeah, you wouldn't explain that. While you thought a way to tell him a believable lie you saw him sitting at a table. You made your way to him and the second he saw you a smile appeared on his face.

"Hi! What happened yesterday?" He asked, genuinely concerned. You sat in front of him and sighed. A million lies were going through your head but none of them very believable. You didn't like lying to him, but you didn't feel comfortable sharing your personal stuff either.

"Uh, the mission was a little stressful, but I'm okay now. Thank you for not pushing me." You smiled at him and he blushed. You really liked him, he was a good friend to you. But you wondered if he wanted more than a friendship. You couldn't give him more than that. A hook up doesn't sound so bad for you, but It could complicate things, so It's better for things to stay the way they are. You both chatted a little bit, and he told you about his family. That before joining the First Order all he remembers is his aunt and his uncle. They lived in Tatooine. You told him about your life, but leaving the small detail that you were not actually a stripper out of It.

You went back to your quarters after you finished eating so you could choose your outfit for tonight's performance. You went for a simple, but sexy lingerie. A black one with lace. The heels silver and very bright, to reflect in the light. You hear a knock on your door and went to see who It was. As the doors slid open there was General Hux, with his daily emotionless face. He was carrying a medium box and gave It to you.

"It seems that this box was supposed to be delivered to your room the day you arrived, but It was mixed with some junk so It almost went to the trash." You held the box and didn't really know what could It be. All your clothes were there. "Vey interesting things you have." You rolled your eyes at him and smashed the button to close the doors. You put the box on your bed and opened It. You couldn't help It but laugh. Hysterically.
"No way. They really brought everything." All your sex toys were there. They were all inside your locker at the club and you never once thought they would bring them to you. You closed the box and put It on the corner of your room, finding this situation very amusing.

Later, you dressed your performing outfit to go to your dressing room, but before you went to the bathroom to wash your face. You heard a constant knocking on the door and grunted. As your wiped your face the knock was louder and you were getting impatient. You opened the door and Kylo bursted in. With just a move of his hands the doors were closed again.

"Uh, I have a performance to do, if you don't mind?" He didn't seem to even listen to what you said. He had his back to you and only his head turned to the side.

"Your thoughts were really loud last night." You swallowed. You felt your cheeks burning in embarrassment and you didn't know what to say. He knew It, you couldn't lie. You cleaned your throat and searched for any words, but you couldn't find them.
"You'll go to my quarters after your performance tonight." Your body froze. Your breath got heavier and you stepped closer to him. You felt a wave of heat rush through your entire body.

"And what if I don't?" You couldn't deny that you liked to tease him. A lot. He turned to face you and came closer. His hand grabbed your hair from the scalp and your grunted.