They brought me to the couch and I cried. A couple minutes passed and I continued to get when I heard a knock on the door.
"Y/n/n?" It was chaeyoung. No...no I can't let her see me. That's when wonpil stood up and opened the door.
"Wonpil is y/-"
"Leave" I widened my eyes but stayed silent
"Wonoil please I ne-"
"I said leave. You have no right to see her if you decided to do what you did tonight." Wait, how did he know about tonight? That's when I heard my phone ping.

I grabbed it and saw something that made my heart stop

Blackpinks main vocalist rosé or park chaeyoung confirmed to be dating Kim seokjin after breaking up with former girlfriend Kim y/n.
Rumors say the couple was spotted today at a restaurant.

What. The. Fuck.

I stood up and walked to the door as wonpil stepped aside. I stared at her and took in a deep breath as I stared at her and sighed. She reached for me and I pulled away. I bit my lip and I tried to stop a year from falling but I was denied that.
"Jagiya, please." My heart hurt when she called me that. I whispered and told wonpil in Chinese
"Please give us some time wonpil." I sighed and he nodded walking back in as I closed the door. I leaned on the door and gave her a blank stare. I felt dead inside, I didn't know what I was feeling. I'm confused, pissed, sad. I saw her reach for my hands. I pulled away.
"Why?" One single word that held multiple questions. Why did she do this? Is that why we were arguing so much? I stared at the ground and I felt her eyes on me
"Please baby. Look at me."
"Don't call me those petty names chaeyoung."

Her face dropped a bit.
"I'll ask once more. Why? Why didn't you tell me!? I had to find out this way. My fucking brother? Is that who you were hanging out with tonight? How long have you been doing this? Is this why we've been fighting so much?" I started to raise my voice and the emotions I've been having for a while started to show.
"No y/n/n, that's not it!" She tried stepping forward and I backed up when I grabbed her arms
"Then what is it!"

She sighed and looked at the ground.
"What does he have that I don't. More fans, he's Mr. worldwide handsome. Is it my looks, is it my personality? Was I not enough? Is he just better than me!" I started to feel panicked and she started to walk to me.
"You..why!?" I held my chest and clenched my shirt. My chest hurt so much. I started to breath harder and chaeyoung reached for me and held onto me.
"No y/n/n listen, I didn't want this I promise."
"How long have you been seeing him. We were definitely still together, how long though!" She held onto my hands
"Y/n, I meant to tell you I really did."
"Liar, you've lied about something this big, you'll lie more!" I clenched my eyes shut as tears started to fall. She brought me into a hug.
"I swear y/n." I stayed stiff
"I'm going to ask you one more time chaeyoung. WHY?!" I yelled and she held my head.
"I promise you y/n I still love you!" Liar.

I shoved her off of me
"Just...if you won't give me a clear answer on what's wrong with me. What's up with me what I'm lacking. Leave." She stared at me with wide eyes
"Y/n, there's nothing wrong with you. I just..."
"You don't love me do you? I wanted to give you everything I had to offer and you just went to seokjin!" She nodded no quickly and pulled me closer

"Y/n/n please."
"Please leave chaeyoung."
"Y/n no, I can't leave you. I didn't want this! I was going to tell you I just-"
"You couldn't what!? You couldn't trust me?" I didn't get a response, she just stared at the ground. I scoffed and stared at her.
"Please go home chaeyoung."
"No, y/n/n please..." I felt more tears prick my eyes and sighed.
"I'll walk you to your car to make sure your okay though."

Once I knew her manager was with her I started to walk away when someone else stepped out the car.
"Y/n/n." Seokjin. I continued walking when I felt a hand on my wrist. I pulled away quickly and ran to the door. I felt the tears starting to fall down. Why would she not tell me? I knocked and jae opened the door. I shoved it open and slammed the door shut. I fell into dowoon's arms
"Why wouldn't they tell me? Why would they keep that from me? Is this why we were fighting? I'd rather know than find out this way. To have my chest hurt." I clenched onto his shirt and I heard Brian sigh. He brought me to the couch and I bawled my eyes out for the remainder of the night.