Jisoo(fem)

Y/n pov

Holy shit. I stood there in the middle of the practice room and my hands shook as I read the note I was holding

Dear y/n,

How could you just abandon me? How could you just up and leave me? I loved you. How. How on Earth could you possibly do this to me? I'm going to come and find you, and I'm going to make sure you never leave me. This is what happens when you decide to leave me. Actions have consequences. But don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just going to teach you a valuable lesson. And your going to have to choose. But don't be worried, I'll be there to help you. I love you and you'll end up loving me to. Trust me.

What the fuck. What the fuck. Is this some type of prank. What the hell. I grabbed my phone walked out and called my sister.
I waited anxiously and my members were staring at me. Tae had given me the letter. I shoved the letter at namjoon and she picked up.
"Hello?"
I stayed silent trying to process what to say.
"U-um. I think I'm in trouble."
"Why?! What happened. Y/n/n what did you do."
"Nothing. I-i swear to God. But someone sent me a creepy stalker letter. And I think...I think they might come for me."
"Y/n, your in one of the most popular K-pop groups. Nothing's going to happen to you."

I glanced at my members and they were all staring at me looking. They had read it and I think they were a bit spooked to.
"Irene. Please. I don't know what the hell is going on. But...if for whatever reason something does happen. Um...please um just...Jisoo" was all i said. I heard her sigh on the other end.
"Ok y/n/n, I'm pretty sure nothing's happening to you, but ok."
"Ok, love you. Bye."

"Y/n/n. Nothing's going to happen to you. We've all gotten something like that. You are going to be fine." Suga said while I nodded and said quietly
"Can I still tell our managers?"
Jin smiled and nodded patting my head. I grabbed my phone and decided to call jisoo.
"Hey, um, babe. I..."
"I already know."
"What the- how the hell do you already know about it."
"Wel-"
"Jisoo I swear to God if your pranking me I'm going to goddamn-"
"Noooo, jagiya. Irene called me after she got off with you. How are you feeling?"
"I- I'm just feeling a bit spooked. Uhm, can I come over later?"
"Of course. I have to get back to practice, but I'll see you soon. Love you baby."
"Love you."

I hung up and walked back to the guys. My manager quickly came over and had pulled me aside
"Y/n/n, we are going to make sure nobody lays a hand on you. We'll check the security cameras and see who did this. And we can interview all security just to make sure it isn't one of them. And we'll up the security. Is that ok?" I nodded and hugged him. He pat my back and smiled
"I just hope this doesn't get leaked into the media. Everyone's going to be upset if that happens." I smiled at his concern and nodded.

J-hope wrapped his arms around me and when I thought he was going to hug me he jumped on my back
"AH! OI HYUNG!" He laughed and I smiled at his foolishness. And we went back to practicing.

Time skip

We were practing ON when I heard a click. I didn't pay and mind and kept dancing. I was sweating a lot by now and I heard tae lightly panting behind me. My I moved to fast as I lifted my arm my shirt lifted and lightly ripped. I bit the inside of my cheek to stop me from saying something. Once the music stopped I groaned and jungkook was on the floor laughing.
"Y/N/N YOUR FUCKING SHIRT RIPPED!" he was laughing his ass off as the others were also laughing.
"Yeah yeah laugh it off." I rolled my eyes as it literally showed off my abs and side.

The hell am I going to do now. I sighed and someone jumped at me.
"What the FUCK!" I yelled and realised it was jisoo.
"Oh, hi jichu." I smiled and hugged her back.
"I'm sweating so you probably don't want to hug me." She shrugged and eventually let go of me.