author's note

hey everyone, it's been a... minute, to say the least.

over the years, I've continuously forgotten about this story, then was always reminded by a vote or a sweet comment, that for some reason, people enjoyed Inevitable, something I wrote one summer when I was thirteen.

I, for one, have no idea why people liked this, because the writing is... not my best, to put it lightly, and the plot has so many holes... but I've gotten a lot of comments and several messages about continuing this story.

so, four years later, with new and more practiced writing skills, I will seriously reconsider scrapping and rewriting Inevitable if there are enough people in favor, and if I can get at least two beta readers. 

I know I've tried to revive this story before, but I was simply too busy, and didn't have the mind to reconsider. I mostly write original fiction these days, but I think this would be a good place to start again on wattpad.

please comment if you'd like to see an improved rewrite of Inevitable, complete with a patched up plot and more realistic characters!

if anyone is interested in becoming a beta reader for me and Inevitable, please fill out the following application and send it to me via wattpad's messaging system.

- beta reader application -

as a beta reader, I will send you all of my drafts, no matter what stage they are in, and discuss various points of the story with you. your job is to read the drafts, and consider them in the grander context of the plot, letting me know how it is, where it makes sense, where it doesn't, and if it will engage the wider population of readers.

name:

age:

location:

discord tag:

tell me a bit about yourself!

any blog/website to speak of?

have you had any previous experience in being a beta reader?

how fast of a reader are you?

how often can you read and make thoughtful comments on drafts, while considering pre-existing plot and design?

how thorough are you in reading? are you able to contribute new ideas, if necessary, and think from the perspective of a reader?

do you solemnly swear to keep these drafts to yourself and not share, refurbish, or publish them elsewhere?

no, really, can I trust you not to cross-post and to keep ideas within the circle of me and the other reader?

after this application, I will likely have a conversation with you to see if we work as a team. if this all goes as planned, I intend to use a private discord server as my main form of communication with you, so if you have not already, please familiarize yourself with discord.

I look forward to getting to know you!

- end beta reader application -

thank you so much, everyone, for your continued support and enthusiasm. please remember to comment if you'd like to see this rewrite.

with love,

kit

Inevitable | Remus LupinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara