i actually got tagged i-

this hasn't happened since my old account,
this is one for the history books

lmao jk
anyway

i was tagged by XxStatic_ClingxX UwU

10 things about myself:

1. i'm very short (idk exact height oops)
2. my favourite colour is pink
3. my first fandom was FNaF
4. i am currently invested in We Happy Few
5. i've been drawing since i was about 5/6
6. i can't walk in heels
(my mam literally asked the shoe shop lady what she thought of me in heels sjwjsnwk)
7. i use this ✨✨✨ emoji more than i should
8. the first piece of fan art that i remember making was for monster high
9. i'm running out of things to say
10. when i get nervous my whole face turns red

joke

a horse, a cow and a duck all form a band, with their farmer as the manager.

one day, the duck goes to the shop the buy some grapes. while he was shopping, he saw a poster for a music competition over in France.

the duck went back to the farm, and told the farmer the news. the farmer decided he would have the band compete and booked the tickets to France.

a week later, everyone was ready to go to the airport to go to France. suddenly, the horse gets a phone call from his mother, saying that she was ill.
the horse told the farmer, and the farmer let the horse go to help his mother.

it was an hour's drive to the horse's mother's house. by the time the horse got there, the plane had taken off. the horse goes inside the house, to find that his mother was feeling alright again.

the horse gets another phone call, this time from the airport. the horse was told that the plane his friends were on had crashed, and everyone died.

the horse was devastated.
the horse walked to the town near his mother's house, and found a bar.

so, the horse walks into a bar, and the bartender says
"why the long face?"

(y'all gonna hate me for that one. it was worth it though (◍•ᴗ•◍) )

spoiler

um

oh! i got one
(the story isn't published yet, so don't worry UwU)

Ambrose kills his dad in the end

i don't know 28 people???
oh well
(you don't have to do it if you don't want)

Wow-oop
Ultimate_Gay_Bitch
sxltyseafoam
LindsayNato
Error-Chan-Senpai
@ anyone else who sees this idk