Chapter 13- Broken

Y/n Point Of View
(A few hours after the mission)
I wake up in a stretcher and I see Doc and Jäger.I was rushed to the medical bay because of my wounds I got after the mission. I'm bleeding like hell. I was in the bed and the blanket got stained with my blood. Doc try's to help me with the wound but it's getting more bloodier. Grace runs in she holds my other wounds. The Heart Defibrillator and my heart beat isn't doing that yell.

"Doc is Y/n going to die?!"

"Maybe but if we can hold on for a bit longer we can do this I need my stuff!"

Jäger brings doc his tools and he begins helping me. I'm about to black out and I do because of blood loss.

Third POV
Doc stitches Y/n wounds. Y/n is at deaths door and he might die. Grace begins crying. Then the Heart Defibrillator shows the flatline and the noise echoes around the medical bay. Dokkaebi walks back and she begins saying "No no...he can't be dead" but he is dead.

Doc leaves the medical bay and tells Six about the news.

"Ma'am I have unfortunate news about Y/n..."

"What is it?"

"He is dead..."

"What...."

"Yes ma'am he is dead"

Six sighs and goes on the intercom. "All operators please report to the cafeteria I have some...news". Six stares at Doc then he leaves and calls someone for the funeral.

Doc makes plans for the funeral.

"Yes we have the money to do it. Next week? Okay next week it is...Thank You sir." Doc hangs up the phone and he looks at the body of Y/n.

All the operators are at cafeteria it's pretty quiet until Dokkaebi walks in with tears on her eyes. Six walks in and she looks at everyone. The operators can tell on Six expression that something wrong has happened.

"I have unfortunate news about the operator Y/n. He is dead...." After Six said the final words of the sentence gasps can be heard around the cafeteria.
"He will be forever in our hearts as a brave man..."

Doc walks in and goes to Six and tells her about the funeral. "The funeral will be next week..." Six and Doc walks off so does the operators. The girls hug Grace while guys commemorate Y/n.

(The Next week)
Everyone is at the funeral wearing all black. They stand toward the gravestone that says "Y/n L/n"
And "1990-2020". They have been their for 1 hour and 30 minutes. They go back to base and eat while talking about their fallen ally.

Y/n Point Of View
I wake up in a small area very squish. It's dark in here Jesus where am I. I move my head up and I bump it on wood. I feel around and I notice that am in a coffin. Why am I in a coffin. Well guess I got to pull a Kill Bill and escape the coffin. I take something from my pocket and it's a knife.

I make a tiny hole in the coffin and dirt falls in. I can't breathe. I cut a good hole so I can escape. All I can see is dirt it's hard to go through this crap. I reach my right arm out and I feel the air and the wind hit my arm. I pull my body up and I see the moon shining. I look around and I see that I'm in a graveyard. Why am I here? I look behind me and I see a gravestone and I see my name.

Wait hold up was the funeral for me? I walk to the closed gate so I begin climbing up. There were people in the parking lot staring me shocked. I stare at them confused.

"Oh my god...HE CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD!"
One dude said. "Oh lord what the hell is going on?!" The other guy said. They get into a car and they drive away. I look around and I'm dirty as hell. Dirt all over me. I look at the hills and I see my house that Rainbow invaded when they captured me. I climb up the hill and I make it to the Patio. I look around the house and it still like it was when Rainbow invaded it but no dead body's.

I go to my room and get some clothes. After getting my clothes I walk to the shower and take a nice warm shower. I get out and dry myself off until I feel something on my back. I touch it and it's a string. I realize that I got stitches on my wounds after the mission. I grab dinner and I fall asleep.