Remind me part 2

Jacobs POV

"I love you." James muttered into my ear as he snuggled closely against my back.

"I love you" I whisper back.

"Why do you do that?" He asks as he sits up, pulling me with him.

"Do what?" I stare back at him confused.

"Why do you never put too at the end of your I love you's?" He sighs.

"Because that would mean that my love is comparable to yours, I love you more than anything else in the world. you saved my life, not only that but you brought me back and reminded me that I have a purpose here." I mutter as I look up at him from under my lashes.

He stared at me for a long moment before getting out of my bed and walking to the window. He stood there quietly for a long moment starring out into the dark streets, then whirled around to stare at me with a strange look on his face. For a moment I was frightened, did I say something wrong, was he angry with me. what am I thinking he wouldn't hurt me, he loves me. I stare back at him as all these thoughts swarm around my mind, and see little tears start to slide down his face. He walks back towards the bed and wraps his strong arms around my shoulders, hugging me.

"Baby, did I say something wrong?" I ask as he buries his face in my neck.

"No, nothing wrong I just hate the idea of you believing that you didn't have a purpose, I hate that everyone made you feel so alone." He says pulling back to look at me.

"James, it wasn't your fault you couldn't have know how bad it was for me. I made a point of keeping it hidden. Don't worry about it now baby I'm fine, you saved me darling." I say as I pull him close again.

"I hate hugs." he says sadly.

"Why?!" I ask jerking out of our hug.

"Because hugs are just a really good way to hide your face." he mutters.

"Fine, how about this?" I say as I jerk him forward into a kiss.

He moans lightly as he leans in closer wrapping his arms round my shoulders. Soon we begin fighting for dominance over one another, I groan softly as he wins our little battle and presses me down against the warm soft bed. Slowly James runs his large hands down my body, pinching my nipples and roughly rubbing my aching member. moving from my lips he leaves a trail of hot wet kisses down my neck to nibble my sweet spot. Groaning, I thrust my hips upward and grind onto his hardness.

"God I love you so fucking much." he growls loudly as he jerks my boxers off my slim hips.

"Be gentle please, it's my first time." I beg softly.

"Of course baby." he smiles down at me.

Reaching into my nightstand he grabs a condom and slips it on on. Confusion fills me as I stare for a long moment, how the hell did those get there?

"I put them there for when you decided you were ready, you are ready right?" He asks.

"Of course, James I love you and I want this." I say with a smile. He smiles back gently, then he slowly pushes his way within me. Pain flashes through me as he fills me, god it hurts what the hell was I thinking. He stays still for a moment allowing me to adjust to his significant girth, then begins to move again. Suddenly the pain has vanished and an amazing sense of pleasure fills me, driving me to the brink of insanity.

"Oh God yes, yes harder please. Oh god James harder!" I half shout as he slams into my ass.

The sound of skin hitting skin and groans fills my bedroom, and soon I feel him brush my sweet spot. Pleasure fills my stomach and I scream as I release my load onto our chests, my hands balling in the sheets. James moans as he cums into my hole, filling my with liquid warmth.

Gently he rolls off of me and curls his arms back around me. Our pants of exhaustion fill the room as we relax into the soft bed.

"Thank god my parents weren't home tonight." I say with a laugh.

"Agreed." he says as he places a kiss against my cheek.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Authors Note
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hey guys sorry this took so long but with the holidays and my birthday coming up I was really busy. whatever doesn't matter cause y'all are freaking awesome, I'm serious since I created this I have gotten 8 votes and 685 views. I can't believe it.

Thank you all sooooo much, it's fantastic. thank you for every vote, every view, every comment. you are the best most amazing people ever.
I will say however it would be awesome if you would comment more, just to tell me if I made a mistake or whether or not you liked it. even just to say hi. I love all of you.

Thanks,
HD