wednesday

Anna gets dressed and runs out of the building to meet Ytiet. "Hi!" she throws her arms around him. "I've missed you too annah." He laughs as she lets go. "Sorry," she says. she gets into the passenger seat of his car. On the way to the coffee shop, she finds herself staring at him and his sexy sexy haircut. Suddenly he spots her. "Something about my appearance distracting you Anna?" He smirks. "What? No!" she turns away. "Oh ok." ytiet turns back to the road, like he was somehow dissatisfied with her answer. "We're here!" He says, more cheerful now. they get out. The time goes fast in the coffee shop, and suddenly it's 5 o clock. 

"ytiet, I have to go." Arnuh says. But as she gets up, he does too. "I'll drive you back." He says. "Ok!" As they walk out, he turns back on the pavement to face her and their lips collide. she finds herself kissing him back. Suddenly a million camera flashes go off. I hear screams of "Ytiet! Tell us who this lovely lady is!" Reporters are asking her her name, and Ytiet shields me with his arm around her. As they drive away, Arnuh feels stunned. "I'm so sorry anna. I- I didn't think and-" Anna cuts him off. "Don't be. It was nice. The kiss, I mean, not the paparazzi."