one two tre four five

Arnuh walks out of the audition feeling confident. she remembered the chords. Now she just has to wait for the call. Ezzay! Im home! she shouts. she walks into the living room and finds her sitting on the couch listening to music. Ezzay? she taps her on the shoulder. She takes one earphone out and turns to her. What? Oh youre back! Anna rolls her eyes for the second time today. Howd it go? she tells her almost everything. she doesnt tell her about ytiet. Ezzay is completely in love with him, so anna doesn't know how shed react. anna shoves her hands in her pocket and feels a piece of paper that wasnt here before. she takes it out. It has a number on there. Someone must have dropped it in there by accident. Unless.... no, he couldnt have. Could he? What would he want with an ordinary girl like her? she decides to text the number.

ytiet's P.O.V

one two tre four five six seven eight nine ten

Anna's pov

Anna: hey, someone dropped this number in my pocket, and I dont know who this is -

ytiet: hey, its ytiet

Anna: ???

Anna: Tom who?

Ytiet: ytiet one two tre.

Anna: OMG

Anna: I mean.. oh, right😅

ytiet: anyway, I wanted to ask your name.

Anna: oh, its Anna

Anna: Anna I forgot your last name sorry

ytiet: great! Howd the audition go?

Anna: idk... hopefully Ill get it🤞

Ytiet: gtg, Declan is calling me. Do you wanna go out for lunch someday? Not as a date or anything, just to become friends?

Anna: sure! How about Wednesday?

Ytiet: sounds good!

-END OF TEXT CONVO-

Anna doesn't know much about him, she just knows that she cant wait for Wednesday.