Sora was a part of kpop star although she did not win, JYP Entertainment scouted her as a trainee. She is the same age as member Cherry. Not much us known as to why JYPE decided to add another member.

Not much is known about Sora but people suspected she might take the position of vocalist. DAYdream will be releasing their third studio album "Red Dream" on April 3, 2014.

What's you opinion on the new member? Was it a good idea to add a member to a 2 year old group and a very powerful one?

___________________________________

BREAKING: Sora leaves DAYdream

August 11, 2014_________________________________

August 11, 2014
_________________________________

JYP Entertainment has announced that Sora will be leaving DAYdream.

On August 11, the agency released the following statement:

"This is JYP Entertainment.

From this moment forth, Sora's contract has been terminated.

Along with DAYdream members MJ, Cherry, Yuji, and Ari, JYP Entertainment has filed a criminal complaint against Sora on spreading false information and defamation."

On July 30, DAYdream member Sora took to Instagram to share multiple posts alleging that Group members have been bullying her since she joined the group.

_____________________________

Former DAYdream staff members  "Can't Watch Sora Play Victim," Tells All About "Bullying Scandal" + Sora response

January 8, 2015
_______________________

January 7, Sora appeared tvN talk show "Taxi,"  where Sora a former member of DAYdream talked about the group's scandal from last year.

Sora said, "It's a shame. Thinking about it now, it's something that can definitely happen between girls. Looking back, we are young and inexperienced." When asked if she ever cried, she responded, "I locked myself in my room and cried a lot. I had lost a lot of weight at the time."

However, following this broadcast, a DAYdream staff member from the time of the scandal spoke up online, revealing their account of what allegedly really happened.

The staff member said, "I saw yesterday's broadcast of 'Taxi.' I saw that Sora cried, too. Sora said "It's something that can definitely happen between girls'? That they didn't know better? As if what happened was nothing? What, exactly was it that 'could have just happened'? The threat that Sora would scratch up someone's face?"

The staff member posted images of an text conversation — which have been confirmed as real — between Sora and Ari , DAYdream's youngest member.
____________________________________

Sora: "Ari, it's Sora."

Ari: "Hi (Sora) unni! ^^"

Sora: "Ari, when someone takes care of you, you say 'thank you' and be grateful. If you don't want to take a beating, get it together. Rumors in the industry spread fast. And don't go blabbing. Be classy ^^. I'm really mad right, now, so let's not run into each other!

"If there's something that I've misunderstood, do you want to meet and talk, or do you want to apologize now?"

Ari: "I'm not sure what you're talking about exactly, but I'd like to meet and talk. Unni (Sora), I haven't done anything so bad as to be hearing this from you."

Sora: "Babe, you should just go.

"Let's give you a beating at 'Music Bank.' There will be dust everywhere.

"I'll scratch up your face so you can't be on TV.

"Hahaha just wait~ ^^

"Dogs need to be hit to come to their senses."

"Stupid bitch. Show up in front of me, we'll see what happens."

"Okay, you're doing a great job tattling."
____________________________________

The staff member also talked about the time Ari sustained a leg injury, May 23, 2014.

"DAYdream had an MBC 'Music Core' special in Ulsan. That day, after the performance, Ari twisted her ankle while running back to the dressing room. When we got back to Seoul, Ari went to the hospital to get x-rays and tests done. She was with MJ, and they told her that she had hurt her ankle and she should lay off it for a few days. On their way back to the dorm Ari confessed to MJ that she didn't twist her ankle by running, that Sora had stomped on her ankle in the dressing room MJ informed the Company, they watched the surveillance camera and it was confirmed true."

The staff member said that after everything that happened, Ari became scared of Sora and became distant from her.

"Ari showed the texts to the DAYdream members, asking them for help, and in the end it was reported to the agency, and that's when I saw them. This is the story behind the DAYdream case that nobody knew.

"Yes, it's true. Everyone is young and inexperienced then. But honestly, I can't watch [Sora] play the victim.

Sora's selfish actions... playing the victim wasn't enough and now she has to pretend like she's taking the high road? I was frustrated, and I talked for a long time. Thank you for reading my long message."

According to reports from an insider, Sora was in DAYdream's original line up was was replaced by Cherry when she joined the company. According to our insider the company realized that Cherry had better chemistry with the three other members. They also realized that she was more skilled than Sora. Eventually DAYdream debuted with the four members leaving Sora out with a promise to have her join after more training.

Sora initially tried to deny the rumours, lashing out at the staffers in return, but eventually admitted that the texts were real. After suffering from an intense backlash, including being removed from several television shows, Sora deleted her Instagram account.
____________________________________