CHAPTER 2

SOFIA POV

I arrived at the hotel pretty late last night went straight to bed and didn't sleep much, since Cameron passed away i have some trouble sleeping i overthink a lot and can't turn my brain off. But i eventually fell asleep.

It was currently 1:30pm when i decided that i was gonna chill by the beach maybe try to find some inspiration for some music lyric and just relax.
I lay on a deckchair, under a parasol and ordered a cocktail.
I was watching children playing, trying to build sand castle and just listening to the sound of the wave make me relaxed.

I was writing some lyric idea on my notebook when suddenly it went flying in the sand, someone hit me with a ball.

Y/N POV

When i went home last night or should i say in the morning cause it was around 4:30am, i took a shower and jumped in my bed, sleeping until 11am. I only work on the weekend.
Today it's Monday, i got invited by some coworker friend to go to the beach, just take some sun, swimming playing volleyball and chilling.

We were currently playing with the ball when i throw it with to much strength and hit someone laying on a deckchair, her notebook went flying on the sand. I rushed over immediately to make sure she was alright and apologize for my behavior.

SOFIA POV

I was ready to throw some mean word when i found myself checking out the girl, she has this red bikini that make her look flawless and she has this 6 abs pack damn what a hot chick. I mean it doesn't hurt to look right. While checking her out, i realize she was talking fast trying to apologize, i look at her face and realize it was y/n the girl from last night.

"Y/N ? what a coincidence it's me Sofia." I said

"Sofia? Hi, how are you since like 6hours ago? i'm sorry for the ball by the way, we were playing with my friend and i got carried away." She replied feeling sorry.

"I'm okay and you? thanks for asking, it's okay  don't worry you just hit my notebook." I replied while picking up my notebook in the sand.

"I'm good. And again i'm sorry. So how's your first day in France going?"

"It's been pretty good so far, i saw someone jamming to my song at 2:30am and now the same person hit me with a ball i'm having a blast as you can see." I replied with a straight face.

She said with nervousness " I'm so sorry it wasn't intentional i swear..."
I cut her off before she could finish and told her i was laughing.

"You're beautiful when you laugh" she said but immediately put her hand in front of her mouth embarrassed.

I blushed and told her "Thank you, don't feel embarrassed it was very spontaneous and sweet of you to say that".

Y/N POV

"So, i guess i should go back to my friend." I said pointing with my finger to show her where my friend is.

"Wait! Do you know some cool place to eat or visit around here?" She asked me.

"You're alone here?" I asked frowning my eyebrows.

She was hesitant to respond so i continued with "Sorry if it was to personal i wasn't trying to be intrusive or anything."

"No, no you didn't do anything i'm sorry i actually came here for the Festival cause my new film "Feel The Beat" got nominated but the Festival is only in two weeks, i guess i came early cause i needed some time to myself." She replied while watching the ground playing with her notebook in her hands.

I decided to put my hand on her shoulder to make her look at me and told her "It's okay you don't have to explain yourself, consider yourself busy for tonight i will pick you up at 6pm be ready." 

"Don't feel obligated, you don't have to you know" she said.

"I know that i don't have to. I want too" i replied smiling and went back playing ball with my friend.

SOFIA POV

After the encounter i had with y/n, i decided to went back to my hotel room.
I was laying on my bed watching some French program when my phone rang. I picked it saw it was Dove my bestfriend on facetime and answered.

"Hey Dove!"

"Hey Sof! How are you? Did you arrived safely?"

"I'm okay! and you? How's things with Thomas? Yes i did."

"You don't have to lie to me. Everything good over here. He went on a run, he should be back soon".

"No seriously i'm doing okay i meet someone.
I smiled and even laughed."

"You meet someone? Who is he?"

"It's actually a "she" but she's great her name is y/n and when i meet her she was blasting my song dancing and singing. And i bumped into her at the beach today well more she hit me with a ball but it wasn't on purpose. And now she picked me up tonight."

"I'm happy to see you this enthusiastic about someone. You deserve to be Happy Sof!"

"Oh no, she's just a friend..or not i don't know we just meet. Thank you that's mean a lot, you too you know."

"Ok i let you go prepare yourself for tonight, don't overthink to much and try to enjoy yourself alright? and keep me update i want all the detail on the date after".

"What..No! it's not a date. We aren't even friend yet." 

"Yet.." while smirking trough the camera and she hanged up.

So, i decided to start preparing myself for tonight.