4

We get to my house and Tony and I walk in.

"Are you seeing Charlie today?"

He asks as we walk up the stairs into my room

"Yah I am, at 4 after his practice. My parents won't be home until tomorrow. Well...actually my dad will come home at 3, eat lunch and then leave until tomorrow."

"Alex.. THATS PERFECT!! If you are ready, tonight should be the night."

"You think so.."

"Definitely!"

"Okay but how will Charlie know that tonight's the night surely he needs to do stuff to get ready too."

"Not really.. he just needs to have a shower. But that's about it."

"That's no fair"

Tony laughs and grabs my shoulder as he sit on my bed and empty out the grocery bag

"Okay... so it's 1:46.. you have about 4 hours to get everything ready!"

"What do I need to get ready..."

"First of all.. clean your room.. these sheets stink and I don't even have to lay my head on them to know that ."

"That's all Charlie! I wash my sheets once a week but he comes over to sleep after practices and he doesn't shower sometimes."

"I get that, so does my boyfriend but when ever he comes back from working out and wants to go to bed we don't do much sleeping.. it's something about the fact that he sinks that makes me want to fu-"

"Okay okay... I get it."

"You do?" He asks raising an eyebrow

"Yes.. of course I do. I love his smell."

"It's hot isn't it.."

"Tony.."

"First step to being confident in this area is having a voice! Just tell me what you find most attractive about Charlie."

"I don't know... I think he's really nice.."

"I mean physical.. what gets you going about him.. I think he's a very hot guy.. quarterback.. has the while school at his feet... he's fit."

"Alright Tony, you have your own boyfriend stop talking like that about mine.."

"Okay see.. you can get jealous of him.. so come one tell me what you like most about him."

"Fine. Um I like his face, I like how soft his skin is even though he's a teenager and should get pimples, I like his hair, it's soft, I like his fashion it's really cute, I-"

"Alex. Tell me things about him that turn you on.. we are all ready having a weird conversation might as well make it weirder"

"Okay.. Jesus um, I think his abs are nice and his chest.. it's really hard and he looks really good shirtless... especially when he's all sweaty and stuff. It's hot.. is that what you want to hear."

"Yes... thank you, now give me more, like stuff he does that turns you on." He lays down on my bed

I laugh "um, his body in general is really nice, like his arms and legs are so strong but feel really soft. His lips, I like kissing him, clearly, he's really good at it, and when ever he gets really into it he likes to grab my neck and I guess I like that, he also touches my hips all the time and it honestly gives me chills. I also like how he can pick me up with no problem. I like how he hugs me and the feeling of my body being completely covered by his."