The Not-So-Serious SpecOps Guy

"Ha!" Tank shouts before he erupts with laughter.

"Come on! Again?" Tanks friend, Riot groans through his mic.

"What's this-- like, the 5th time I've taken you out in CoD?" Tank jokes.

"Hey, don't forget I've taken you out a couple of times, Tank," apprises Scorpion. "And, I'll do it again!" he yells before taking shots at Tank.

"Oh, shit--" Tank fumbles with his controller. Unbelievably, he manages to escape while also having the lowest health bar known to man.

"Damn, almost got you again," jests Scorpion.

"Tank, this is exactly the reason why I told you not to go off on your own," Faceless remarks from his mic. He sighs before he says "Hold on, I'll get over there."

They've been playing CoD for at least 2 hours now, and it's their way of communicating while having fun.

"It sucks that Alpha and Athena couldn't make it today, though..." Faceless adds.

"Well, Athena's buying gear and Alpha had groceries-- a man's gotta eat," replied Tank.

"So, who's exactly going where today? We're supposed to be having a meeting, but Tank's only focus for the past 2 hours was to kill me," Riot twines; his face showing a bit of annoyance.

"Today, we're trying to spread out so we can cover more ground. Whichever city you're closest to is where you'll be going," Tank begins to explain the plan. Though it's riskier for them to be alone it's safer when it comes to not alerting the police.

"Got it," the SpecOps team says in unison.

"I'll go ahead and text Alpha and Athena the details," Riot adds before leaving the game. 

"Aw, did he leave already?" asked Tank.

"I mean, who wouldn't if they got killed that many times--Ah, I got you!" Scorpion replies before doing a small victory cheer after killing Tank in-game. 

"Are you serious? I didn't even get to heal him," grumbled Faceless.

"Oh-kay-- Game over. We need to get going," Tank assertively stated, in an attempt to hide his defeat.

"Alright. Talk to you later, tallboy--" Scorpion jests one last time before leaving the game.

"See you," said Faceless before mumbling "I'm taller than Tank though..." and logging off.

Tank turns off his mic and console and proceeds to get out of his gaming chair to get ready for the protest. He takes a cold shower to prepare for the outside torridity along with his black riot gear. After finishing his shower, Tank hastily puts on his gear. After each item is fitted to their correct position, he adorns himself with a tinted black helmet. Tank, then, slides his combat boots on and makes his way out the door; to his car.

It took 45 minutes to get to the city where the Black Lives Matter protest is being held and when Tank arrived, he expressed his excitement by quickly strutting to the front. Being in the front meant that he could help when the police arrived, which was a guarantee no matter how peaceful they were.

Eventually, dusk came as fast as the wind, but the police arrived faster. And like many times before, the police were decorated with full riot gear.

"So they're finally here?" Tank whispered to himself. Tank, as he placed himself in the front, was one of the first to spot the police. 

'That's strange, they're not moving as harshly... They-- They're just standing there," Tank expressed his surprise out loud and his words rang clear enough to be heard by the cops.

"Yeah, we are. Fortunately, the police team that's been assigned here is led by me, Chief (y/n) (l/n)."