sleep over shenanigans

Start from the beginning

Once all nessessary things were in place, the make overs commenced. By time applejack came back all three girls had curlers in, face maskes on and cucumber on their eyes.

"What in tarnation... Now wait just a goll-darn minute. Ya make me wash the mud off my hooves, but it's okay for y'all to have mud all over yer faces?"

"Don't be such a sour puss applejack" moonbeam commented as rarity got up and walked over to the farm pony.

"Silly! This is called a mud mask. It's to refresh and rejuvenate your complexion." Rarity explained happily and smuggly, slapping a hoof full of face mud on the earth ponies face and rubbing it in.

"We're giving each other makeovers! Eee-hee! We have to do it, it says so in the book." Twilight squealed excitedly.

Moonbeam just sighed blissfully. "Hey twi maybe we should do this more often, I feel so relaxed"

Applejack wiped the mud, ate the cucumber from her eyes and walked over to the book stand.

"Slumber 101: Everything You... Oh hey, heh, would'ja look at the time. I gotta skidaddle on home quick. I'm powerful late for, uh, fer somethin'. Uh, g'night. " the farm pony tried to run for the door, she had just opened it when a lightning struck the spot right outside the door. The farm pony yelped "Or maybe I'll sit here for a spell."

Moonbeam frowned. "Why are you two so eager to leave" she asked accusingly "this is our first sleep over ever, and all you want is to go home" for some reason that made moonbeam upset, not that twilight noticed.

The girls ears fell as they exchanged guilty looks. And applejack closed the door and sat next to moonbeam

"Hurray slumber party!" Twilight cried excitedly as she clapped her hooves and moonbeam felt better.

Some times it was hard to tell who the oldest was, twilight was technically 5 minutes before her.

"Hee-hee! Isn't this exciting? We'll do everything by the book, and that will make my slumber party officially fun." Twilight geeked out and moonbeam rolled her eyes with a find smile.

The other two ponies shared a glare.

"Did you hear that, Applejack? You certainly would not want to do anything that would ruin Twilight's and moonbeam's very first slumber party, would you?"

" Of course not, 'n you wouldn't either, I reckon?"

"So do we have an agreement?"

Moonbeam frowned, feeling slight annoyance and frustration, she turned back from where she was teasing twilight to rarity and applejack.

"You betcha!" Applejack spat on her hoof and offered it out to rarity who flinched away with an irritated scowl.

"Oh! Gross! You know, there's messy and there's just plain rude.!" She snapped.

"You know, there's fussy, 'n there's just plain gettin' on my nerves."

Moony flinched away and her ears folded. The white pony walked over to the ponies hesitantly.

"Fortunately, I can get along with anypony, no matter how difficult she may be."

"Oh yeah? Well, I'm the "get-alongin-est" pony you're ever gonna meet."

The two were now in each others face and moonbeam bit her lip. "Everything okay girls?"

The two went cross-eyed before looking at moonbeam with nervous smiles. She felt very strong embrassment and nervousness from them.