"We have reached our stops. We'll get down, have our breakfast, sponsored by Baxter, and get into the bus with the students of Ohatier high. Their mini bus will arrive shortly. So please behave and think of our schools reputation before embarrassing us." With this, Ms. Espiranda got down from the bus.

It looked Like a small 2 star restaurant which smelled nasty. Oh my god what is this smell.
But at the end, it was ignored by our uncontrollable hunger.

Everyone rushed to the buffet, disappointment clearly visible on their faces when they encountered the food.

Their was a waffle maker, and two huge tanks of pineapple and cranberry juices.

"Martin I told you we should have packed something. What'll you do? You can only drink cranberry now." Hails announced louder than she ought to.

"Wait why can't she eat the waffles?" One of the twins asked. I thing it was Abby.

"She hates waffles and is allergic to pineapples" We jerked our heads together to see Jordan standing there with his hands in his pockets.

Suddenly realizing what just happened, hails pulled me to a two person table at the corner.

...........

"Hold my stuff. Imma go and pee" I said to hails after 15 cups of cranberry juice.

And when I reached the restroom, I knew I was doomed.

My biggest pet peeve is a common girls and boys restroom.

I would never enter this but turns out a lot of juice can affect some of your decisions.

I went inside and locked it. It wasn't even clean. Ewww.

And when I thought it couldn't get any worse, that's when I realized.

Oh shit.
Fuck.
No.

It was that time of the month again. And I was a week early.

God.

And I had to wear white shorts today, didn't I?

Oh my lord. This is not happening.

I carefully opened the door and peeped.

Please be a girl, please be a girl.

It was Trey. Yayyy.

Here we go.
"Umm Trey?" I whispered.

"Katherine, what are you doing?" He looked so scared. I would have died of laughing if not under this situation.

"Can you get me a pad" I really didn't want to do this.

"Wtf? Don't girls always have that kind a stuff with them? Or call your friend or something!" He whisper-yelled.

"I'm early and I don't even have my purse! And I know Hailey doesn't too! Can you just Go and ask a girl for one? Please!!" I know I was almost going to cry.

"Oh no. I mean yes. They are must to all women in need so if you ask me, yes. Wait, what size is your pu-"

"Just....... bring any thing. Thank you trey" with this I closed the door.

This was the longest five minutes of my life.

"Open the door I'm here" Under difference circumstances this would have shocked me, but I slowly looked out, and saw a sweaty Trey with his hands in his pocket.

He secretively passed me the pad as if bribing a cop.

"Do you want anything else? Does it hurt? Do you need painkillers? Chocolates? Yogurts? Chips?"

"Trey I'm okay. Thank you for this. I owe you one. And who did you get this from? I cut him off.

"One of the twins. I guess Abby."

"Okay. You are a life saver" with this I shut the door as well as whatever this moment was.