Chapter 7

Summer of August 2018

They are all gathered up in Eunbi's apartment. It became their  unspoken hang out place whenever they want to unwind after a lenghty exam or if they just merely want to catch up with eachother.

"Oh nice, Sakura and Chaewon you guys are early" Eunbi let the two of them in "Where are your girlfriends?" She asked. Sakura and Chaewon sat on the sofa, they are out of energy because of their exams, especially Chaewon since she did alot of blood extractions.

"Both of them are at the gym with Nako" Chaewon replied which Eunbi nodded as a response. Soon, all of their friends came to the elder's apartment "Hi guys!" The three gym buddies said "Eww you guys stink!" Yujin said as she back hugs Minju "Says the huge dog who doesn't shower" Nako retorted.

The apartment is filled with laughter with Yujin and Yena's antics. The bathroom door opened and Nako just finished showering "Nako unnie" Wonyoung called making Nako look at her "Sit here" she said while patting the space between her legs.

Nako happily sat inbetween and Wonyoung wrapped her arms around Nako's waist, making the smaller frame blush.

"Since we are complete, Hitomi and I would like to say something" Chaewon said, Yujin and Yena gasp loudly "You guys are getting married?!" They both said.

Chaewon and Hitomi face palmed while Chaeyeon's laugh echoed through out  the apartment.

"No! Not yet!" Chaewon said as she fan herself since her face is painted in pink just like Hitomi's. Chaewon cleared her throat before speaking again "As I was saying, Hitomi and I decided to celebrate my birthday in a camp site!".

The whole squad cheer since, they would usually celebrate each other's birthday in the celebrant's apartment. They finally get to do something new.

"Oh so, you guys got tired of  seeing Yuri and Yena make out inside your room"

"Yah! Kwangbae!" Yena threw her shoe towards the laughing girl  "You're so mean Hyewon unnie!" Yuri whined.

"Yeah we got tired" Hitomi jokingly replied and the couple pouted at her "As I was saying!" Chaewon said while tapping on the wooden coffee table.

"I made a reservation already in the campsite. They'll be touring us around the area and they will take us to our spot inside the woods. We'll camp there over night" Chaewon said "And the next day, they'll come for us to bring us back down".

"Is it safe?" Yena worriedly asked "Why Choi? Scared?" Sakura teased "Wow! Why? Aren't you scared?" Yena asked.

"Nope! I have my Jjaeyeon"Sakura said before clinging to her girlfriend "Well I have my Joyul!" Yena retorted as she pull Yuri to sit on her lap.

Hyewon grimaced "Geez these couples" she muttered "Why don't you try and make a move to our general Kwon?" Doah teased making everyone cheer.

Hyewon and Eunbi visibly turned red "Ya'll I love my cake!" She yelled as she bit down a piece of cake.

"Wait! So that's settled okay? And Doah, can we use your car?" Chaewon said "Ofcourse! I was about to say that".

"Would there be a cake?"

"Geez Kwangbae..."

***
The camping happened and it took them 3 hours to reach the site. Upon reaching the site, the staffs oriented them which lasted for about 45 minutes. They gave them the dos and don'ts inside the site, also gave them a radio where they can call whenever there's an emergency.

"So ma'am, that's it for our orientation" the staff said. The took their stuffs out of Doah's car "Lemme help you" she said upon noticing that Yuri is having a hard time with the cooler.

They both grunted as they pull it out of the car's trunk "There we go" Doah said "Thanks Doah".

"Let's go girls" Yena said as she possessively wrap her arms around  Yuri's waist.

Their treckking lasted for about 2 hours and they finally reached the site. They setted up the tent and Eunbi kinda regretted to ask Yujin and Yena to build it.

"Unnie! That pole should be on the other side!"

"No you dog! This should be here!"

Eunbi took a one last sip of her sprite before stepping up "The two of you, get out" she said. When Eunbi took over, it took her less than 5 minutes to build the tents.

"Wow" Yena and Yujin said "Should we guys rest?"Chaeyeon asked "It's just 6 am tho we can cook our lunch later" she added.

Everybody agreed and they went inside their own tents. Doah went inside her shared tent with her best bud, Hyewon and Eunbi.

But little did they know, that birthday party that was suppose to be filled with laughter and fun. Would be instead filled with blood and screams from their friend, Doah...

---

Note: just a small flash back for you...