"But Dad-"

"That's an order, Rainbow Dash. Either you have him call me or you give him the phone."

"Yes, sir."

Dash has always been very formal with her father. She didn't mind much because she had done it for most of her life. They occasionally had fun moments together like any father and daughter should, but it seemed that the two were mostly formal with each other. When they were at having disagreement, Dash wouldn't bother stating her point after her father countered it because trying to change his viewpoint on something was like talking to a brick wall.

Her relationship with her mom was much more laid back. She was allowed to curse when necessary and she could tell her mom anything without being cautious of how she would react.

Again, Dash doesn't mind it because she had lived with it all her life, but when she sees other teens with their fathers, she can't help but feel a little jealous.

Dash navigated her phone screen to the messages app and hovered over Soarin's name, which was at the top of the list. She inhaled slowly before exhaling at the same pace.

For about two minutes, Dash spent her time typing her message to Soarin. He was clearly mad at her based off of yesterday's interaction, and she didn't know what to do if he didn't respond to her message.

Suck it up, Dash. If he doesn't respond, you go talk to him, she told herself.

She hit the "send" button and nodded in affirmation.

Time to start packing.

════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*════

Soarin was in his room on his cell phone watching one of his favorite TV shows: The Hood. It was about a man who got stranded on an island for five years and became a vigilante in his city after his return home. It's a weird backstory, but an amazing show to watch. He'd recommended it to you if he could.

The team of heroes were planning their attack on one of the villains that they were up against. Once they came up with a plan, they all rode off on their motorcycles. It was the last episode of the season, and Soarin was excited to see how it would all end.

Just when the action of the episode was about to start, a notification banner slid down to the top part of his screen. It was from the messages app, meaning he had just gotten a text. The message automatically paused the episode as well, as that didn't make him too happy. He was supposed to have finished the episode today. His heart skipped a couple beats when he saw the name of the sender.

 His heart skipped a couple beats when he saw the name of the sender

Soarin was all sorts of confused upon seeing her name. He didn't think she'd speak to him after what he said. Maybe this was about that?