One; HOW CAN I LIVE WITH HIM!?

"You didn't tell me your best friend was a superstar!?" I whispered in the most threatening voice I could conjure.

"Well... there wasn't really an appropriate time to slip it in." My little brother innocently explained as he avoided any eye contact with me what so ever.

“When you told me your ‘best friend’ was going to be living with us, I thought we was going to be one of those other loser you hand out with, not a teenage phenomenon! Oh Jesus... how did you even befriend a guy like that to begin with!? Forget it, I don’t want to know. Just get him and his bags inside his room. I have nothing to do with this.” I was seriously on the verge of jumping out of the window. 

“No! You can’t leave me.” He whispered, clutching onto my hands with those brown puppy dog eyes I hate so much. “Melissa is waiting for me, please just get him settled in, just this once.” He begged whilst squeezing those eyes shut.

“Fine...” I sighed in defeat. Ugh, I could never win against him whenever he wanted something.

“Thank you! Love you Sis!” He beamed and kissed me on the cheek. “See’ya Matt!” He gave the superstar a high five before abounding me with a smile.

“So, where’s my room?” His low voice crawled calming across the room, slighter up my spine, sending shivers across my body. I robotically turned around to face him with a smile; a very, very awkward smile, but a smile none the less. “Oh, sorry! I haven’t introduced myself.” He really didn’t have to.

“I’m Matt Green, nice to meet you.” He smiled politely enough and held out his hand. Maybe he wasn’t as bad as I predicted him to be. I scanned him fast and slyly; his hair was cut in perfect layers as the washed over to the side, clearly only a professional hairdresser could cut like that, his eyes were of a beautiful mossy green, bright yet mysterious, his teeth were pearl white; as any superstar would need, what was unique about his features is that his fang teeth were abnormally longer than most, making him a lot more devious and mischievous looking. In general he was hot, of course any teenage pop star would be. His clothes were obviously nothing but the best, designed skinny jeans, which were a little too loose at the waist, plated t-shirt which hung loosely around his shoulders as his white t-shirt hid his skinny body. No wander he’s so popular among the girls.

Hesitantly, I took a few steps forward and held out my hand, shaking his I backed off and showed him to his room.

“Uh, this’ll be your room, my rooms just across the hallway, Jason’s is two doors down, right after the bathroom, and my parents is right at the end of the hallway. I hope you like it.” I mechanically recited as I pointed with a shaking hand towards everything; showing him where he can put his stuff, informing him on the shower times and dinner times. He took everything with the same polite smile.

“Is there anything you need right now, or shall I leave you to pack?” I really, really wanted to get out of here and into the sanctuary of my room.

“Ah, some questions,” Damn it. “Where are your parents?”

“Uh, they’re both on a business trip, right now and won’t be back in two weeks, but don’t worry they left us with enough money to take care of ourselves for now.”

“And your brother?”

“He went out to meet his girlfriend.”

“Last question; what’s your name?”

“Lillian Bradley.”

“Nice to meet you Lillian,” He smiled sweetly before pecking me on the lips. “Thanks!” Then, he closed the door in my face.

...

What did he just do!?

I could feel the blood rushing towards my cheeks as I ran to the bathroom, my breath as hot and my heart was thumping a little too loudly for my liking. I quickly threw water at my face as soon I opened the tap.

Ugh, why did he have to come live here!? And here I wanted to live a quiet and peaceful life without being noticed. I hate attention, I hate to think someone is watching me, I get all nervous and fidgeting. My paranoia has no limits and I refuse to get on the good side or bad side on anybody. I am the background in everyone’s life and I need it to stay that way... SO WHY DID A GOD DAMN KISSING FREAK SUPER STAR HAVE TO COME LIVE WITH US!? I HATE MY BROTHER.

I took a deep breath before throwing another hand full of ice cold water at my face. I looked up at the mirror to find myself looking horrible; my hair was darker than its usual brown hair, and the ringlets at the end of my hair had been so soaked they went straight, my eyes were still the same dark blue and boring colour they were as for the rest of my face; my straight nose was dripping with water at the tip, as my eyelashes held droplets of water. I looked plain enough, my looks were perfect in not getting noticed and I loved it that way.

I walked out of the bathroom sighing heavily only to find Matt standing in the hall way, leaning against his bed room door, it was only until he noticed me did I allow a three metre gap come between us. My intentions were clear and my guard was up.

He eyed me for a second, genuine confusion on his plastic face, before he walked right up to me with that same sly smile. I did nothing but keep up my protective stance and narrowed my eyes at him. “Are you that shocked about the kiss? Don’t tell me it was your first.” He smirked. This bastard was smirking!? One second he’s a pure angel the second he’s Satan from hell, and it’s barely been an hour. “You’re really too cute. It was just thanks for letting me move in.” His angelic smiled formed again.

Oh, that was it? Why do I suddenly feel disappointed? Wait! No, I don’t feel disappointed. This is good. Yup, good.

“Ah, you’re really too cute.” I heard him giggle and before I knew it, he had given me another kiss on the cheek. “Do you mind if I order a pizza, I’m starving.” He grinned and walked away, leaving me frozen to the bone.

HOW EXACTLY AM I MEANT TO LIVE WITH THIS BIPOLER MORON OF A SUPERSTAR!?