Chapter 7

Y/n's POV
I was sitting in my math class when the principal comes on the announcements. "Students, please go to with your teachers to the auditorium! There are some speacial guests here today with something very important!"
She gets off the announcements. My stomach was spinning. BTS is in the auditorium right now! "Alright class! Stop with what you are doing take your stuff and let's go!" We collect our stuff and go to the auditorium and take our seats. I sit with Nyamkim, Javi, and Alex with Hailey giving us a death glare from across. "Don't worry about her. Just focus on whatever  is about to happen." I breathe in and out to relax myself and then that's when the presentation starts. "Alright students! This assembly we have some very special guests with us today! Please welcome BTS!!!" The auditorium went in a full uproar with screams and cheering as the boys stepped out on stage and they sure did look stunning. "Hi we are BTS! We are excited to be here today with you guys today but first the principal has something she wants to show." "The other day I went to 5th periods vocal class and recorded you guys singing your songs in the class and put them in the slideshow to show today to show your talents!" Oh shit! Everyone in here is gonna here me sing! I'm so nervous! I burried my head into Alex. "Oh shit it's your time to shine!" Nyakim teases me. The video starts and Hailey is first. Some people were laughing because of how ridiculous she sounded. She was good but not that good. I was last and when people heard me sing people were shocked! The look on the members faces were priceless. "Woooooooooow! Can you believe that! Y/n Gatwetch has an amazing voice!" I was so red and so embarrassed. "Now that we got that out of the way let's carry on with the presentation.
Time skip (I'm lazy)
We left the auditorium and went to lunch. "I can not believe BTS heard me sing." "You were amazing!" Three seconds later we hear screaming.
Jimin's POV
After hearing Y/n sing her voice still lingers in my head! She was amazing! "I'm still blown away!" "Me too!" "Wanna go down to the cafeteria?" "Sure." We all went down to the cafeteria and we greeted by screaming when we saw Y/n and her friends. When I go over to approach them that girl from earlier who hurt Y/n walked up to us. "Hi! My name is Hailey! I am your biggest fan!" Suuuuure you are. "Hi Hailey." "Do you know where Y/n is?" "Y/n? No, why?" "We wanna see her." "How do you guys know her?" One of the students asked. "She went to our concert last week and we invited her backstage with her friends to chat with her." "Ooooooh." "And we saw her in here earlier and we wanna know where she is." "She's over there!" One of the students pointed in her direction. "Thank you, excuse us Hailey." We gently move her out of the way and walk up to Y/n's table.  "Hello there Y/n."  "H-hi." "We heard you at the assembly when you sang. You have an amazing voice." "Thank you." "We told you we would be here today." "Yes I see." That's when one of Y/n's friends came up behind her and back hugged her. "Hi Alex." "Hey babe." She said 'babe' hella hard lol. "Who is this?" "This is Alex my-" "Girlfriend!" "Yeah, my girlfriend." "Oh! My fault! Now I know why you were giving us a death stare at our concert!" "We won't steal her from you. Honest!" J-hope shows us his smile and puts his hand over his heart. Hehe he's cute. "Well we are going to be staying here for the rest of the day and then we will leave when you guys leave so enjoy the rest of your school day!" We got up and left their table and left them to eat in peace.  We left the cafeteria smiling.
Y/n's POV
I was in Science class with Alex when there is a knock on the door and we see some familiar faces come in the room. "Don't mind us continue your work." We continued doing our project when I feel someone over my shoulder. "Um....Can I go to the bathroom?" "Of course." I leave walking down the hallway when I get shoved into the lockers again.
To be continued...