kaibaek

Baek was hungry  not for food , for KAI. Kai didnt knew that earlier but he knows that . He knows that after the experience. The experience he Had  almost every night . and the experience is sex . KAI loves the baek is dominant over him . And baek also loves the way kai moans and whines for him to FUCK. They never expected it . They never expected that they with had sex with each other almost every night . It all stared with when super m debuted And kyungsoo enlisted . Chanyeol got busy with sehun . The two left with each other .Thats the main reason that baek feel attracted to kai .
its a long and lustfull night . Baek throwed kai onto the bed and hovered over him , KISSING him hungrily . Of course baek is on the top ( who says baek cant top😀👿).
Soft caramel like moans escaping from kais beautifull lips . baek kissing his jawline then going down to his nipples and  abs . Now kai was moaning uncontrollably. baek dosent waste anytime and flip the sexy and naked 😏  kai over . Kais ass is now up on the air , face tugging on the pillow . Baeks thurts was deep , hard and fast . Of course kai loves all of it . Baeks cum fill up kais Ass and  tummy . And a high pitched girly moans escaped from kais pretty mouth . And thats the thing about kai that baek loves the most . They both fell asleep cuddling with each other After the hungry and plesurable sex.

(SO IT WAS GOOD THAN THE EARLIER ONE . I HAVE NEVER EXPECTED SOMETHING THAT GOOD FROM MYSELF )
PLZ SUPPORT ME . Thanks for reading .
SARANKHAE EXO AND EXO-LS