Six

"Don't touch me, Don't breath in my direction, Don't even look at me," I said mugging him.

He thought it would be funny to throw water on me while I was sleeping.

"Mamas I'm sorry." I just shook my head looking at the T.V.

"Right idea wrong bitch. Case closed leave me alone." With that, I turned the tv in the living room up.

"You really gon ignore me?" He asked I didn't say a word he should have never did that to me.

"That's fine cause I know who gon love on me and talk to me." I turned to look at him.

"MANI! Mani come here!" I was bout to laugh but I'm mad so I didn't. He was right tho she sure will be glad to.

"Yes, Toot?" She said looking in between me and Ny. "Can we cuddle?" He asked and Mani nodded with the quickness.

"Hold on I need a blanket and iPad I be back." She ran to go get her stuff. And came back and snuggled up against him making sure to cover him with the blanket.

"What we watching Lil mama?" She looked up at him and said " Mulan"

He nodded and they proceeded to watch it without me. Feeling neglected I decided to go cook. Cooking always makes me feel better.

It was around brunch time so I'd decided to make shrimp and grits with biscuits. "Mamas you still mad at me?" He said wrapping his arms around me.

I nodded my head I didn't want to break my silence. He turned me around looking into my eyes.

I looked away only for him to grab my chin and kiss me. After a while, he breaks the kiss. "Talk to me mama"

I started to smile and turned my ass right back to my food.

"So you really not gon talk to me all day?" I just shrugged my shoulders. I made plates and we were all sitting at the table.

"Mommy can we got to the park?please."

"Yea we can go after you finish eating."

-At the park

I was sitting on the bench while on texting Iman because Ny left me to go play with Mani.

-Text Convo
Iman😜: what are you doing? my spidey senses are tingling🧐
LillyPad🐸:😒 I'm at the park bozo
Iman😜: Why I got to be all of that I'm just concerned about your wellbeing😣.
LillPad🐸: Touch your nose. When you coming over? and make sure you bring my sis and my niece.
Iman😜: 😒 You think I'm coming over to be treated the way your treating me now.
LillyPad🐸: I actually miss you 🥺
Iman😜: Alright Alright you don't have to beg. I'll be over tomorrow.
LillyPad🐸: 😁
-End

"Who was that?" I looked up at him

"My other nigga." I said while looking away I felt him grab my neck and he said "stop playing with me in this park."

"Okay it was Iman." With that he let go of my neck and just looked at me he looked real good to.

"Stop playing all the time. You could really get yourself and other people hurt." And then he walked away.

I was confused tho because how was they gon get hurt?

-Home

"Toot please don't leave," Mani said while pouting. "Lil mama I have to go home I'll see you tomorrow."

Mani put her head down and mumbled "okay".