(1.2) At The Mendez Household

This is purely a product of my love for PROJECT LOKI by @Akosiibarra specially #LoreThor ship❤

#LoreThorFTW!

THIRD

It was an unexpected turn of events. Even the great Loki Mendez didn't see it coming.
After what he learnt, Loki went home to confront his brother.

"Mom would be happy, you're finally home." Luthor was also happy to see his brother

"Dearly loved brother," there's a hint of angst in his tone " I thought you'd pursue dominating the world. What you dominated was my colleague's heart. How dare You. "
Luthor wasn't bothered by his brother's straightforward remarks. He just shoot a squinting eyes to him. So he found out after all.

"You're finally turning 18 this month Loki. It's time for you to consider enjoying life. "
.

"Did you just repeated Dad's word? "

Loki can't believe his brother's choice of words

"Well, at first, I didn't know what dad said is actually right. I've been a walking cold stone in my high school days. Now, Lorelei finally spiced up my world. You should find a girlfriend, too. Alistair now have Jamie. Rhiannon's dead-"

Realizing what he just said, Lucian stopped speaking and look at his brother sideways, pursing his lips and biting his teeth.

What he said triggered Loki

"I no longer live in the past. I have moved on from it. But still, you have the gal to bring it up. "

Barring his teeth, Loki clenched his fist, ready to punch Luthor in the face.

"I was sorry okay. It was a slip of the to-"

Luthor's words were cut again when Loki's fist landed in his left cheek.

"That was for speaking Rhea's name in vain. "

It was just a mere slip of the tongue. What Loki doing is unreasonable.

"We shouldn't be using our fist in this household. This is a disrespect. Not in front of our family's portrait."

Lucian touched his swelling cheek. Their parent's were away from home.

"Stealing Lori from me is a disrespect! " He roared making Luthor slightly widened his eyes. It wasn't because of Loki's voice. It is because of Loki's words.

"You like Lorelei?" Luthor asked an obvious question.

Loki snapped. He accidentally said it. It wasn't his intention to.

"Y-yes. " Loki awkwardly answered. It's done. No need to deny.

Who would not fall for a Lorelei Rio's anyway? She is beautiful inside and out. Brave and daring, though she flinched when Luthor is around. That's what make him fall in love with her.

"Well sorry dear brother, I suggest you find another girl. Lorelei is already mine. We've been secretly dating for a week now."

Another blow landed in Luthor's left cheek again, this time, he coughed out blood.

Loki no longer restrained himself. He mustered all his strength in that punch. He kicked Luthor's right knee and continued punching him.

Luthor did not fought back. He just stood, receiving his brother's wrath with open arms. He don't want to hurt his brother physically. He already him emotionally, he hurt it's heart.

'I think I deserved it anyway. ' Those thoughts were running in his mind.

The big door in their living room swung open, making Loki stop and turn to it.

There emerge a lady wearing a peach colored pencil dress and a matching heeled sandals. Her hair in a bun with a few strands dangling behind her hair. The bangs no longer found exposing her forehead.

"H-hi," Lori greeted awkwardly. She did not expect Loki to be home " I was calling you many times. I thought you fell asleep in your room. You were just here." Lorelei kissed Loki's cheek. His eyes widened for a second. Lori don't usually do these things.

"W-what do you expect, this is where I originally lived. " Loki can't look straight in her eyes.

Luthor faked a cough.

"Mom and dad isn't home yet, why did you dressed so formal? "

Lorelei just hugged Luthor.

He hugged back. He is still not used to sweet gestures. Loki was looking at the now he know is a couple.

Luthor have a tall figure. Lorelei need to look up to see his face. "Did you tell Loki--Oh my god, Luthor what's with your face?! "

Lori gently touched the bruised cheek.

"Ouch. "

"Loki! "

She motioned Luthor to sit in the couch. Lorelei took out a first-aid kit in a white cabinet. She regularly visit the Mendez house since the two started dating, hence, now familiar with the house