"Now Asui, I was told you seem to not enjoy the fact Uraraka treats Midoriya the way she does. Can you explain why?" "Well, I kinda feel like it isn't right. I saw the act Midoriya tried to do the first day and questioned him on it a few days later to realize he's trying to make things right with Uraraka denying any chance to make amends for what he did. I think she's taking her sadness out on Midoriya just because he's a side factor to everything." "I see...so you side with Midoriya over Uraraka?" "I wouldn't say I 'side' with either of them. I just think Uraraka needs to back off a little since Midoriya doesn't necessarily deserve it." "And what if he does something bad because you chose to hold Uraraka back?" The frog girl held her pointer to her chin before answering. "The only times he's shown himself to be entirely aggressive is during the USJ to himself. I don't think he's actually dangerous to us and I stand by that." Hound Dog wrote down on his clip board before asking Asui to leave and bring in Iida who was next in seating order.

When he walked in, Hound Dog began asking him who he supports for his to be a little different than the other's. "I do not side with either. I feel it is pointless to choose who I support and who I do not. Both are my classmates, so I must side with both for the greater good of the class as a whole and because of my duties as class rep." He stated this with robotic hand chopping to kinda surprise the psychiatric pro hero. "So you would side with either even if one of them happens to be right?" "I do not think Uraraka is right to treat Midoriya the way she is. However, I do see where she is coming from in the fact I may do the same if I was in her position." The answer surprised Hound Dog for him to flip the paper to begin the next side. "Thank you, please send the next in." Iida left with Ojiro being the next to sit down to speak. "So Ojiro, what are your opinions on the acts of Midoriya and Uraraka?" The tail quirk user rubbed the back of his head when answering. "I don't like choosing sides since I can't get a clear answer from either what happened to them, but I have to choose Uraraka from what I'm going on. Nothing against Midoriya, but something's off with him in a way I don't feel comfortable with." "I see. What if that thing that you say is 'off' is something out of his control?" "I...I honestly don't know. For now, I just think Uraraka has more right to be angry to a point I side with her of the two."

Hound Dog wrote this down before asking Ojiro to send in Kaminari next. Expecting what was going to happen since he's seen with Ochako in a group. "So you hang around Uraraka often?" "Yeah. Her and Bakugou are cool." "So you agree with them?" "Why wouldn't I?" Hound Dog began thinking of what to say next to decide just bluntly saying his answer. "Why do you think Midoriya is dangerous?" "Did you not see what he did during the USJ!? He's crazy!" "So are Uraraka and Bakugou, yet you hang around them." "The difference is that they won't rip themselves to pieces if they're in a not job state." The dog hero sighed before writing down his notes on this. "Thank you, you can send in the next person." Kaminari got up with Kirishima entering in a few minutes after. "So from what I have been told, you feel bad for Midoriya." "Yeah, it's not fair that he's being treated like a monster when he's as much a victim as Uraraka, if not more." "And what if he is pulling your leg like Kaminari said he was?" Kirishima looked at the teacher with a look of agitation. "He explained in vivid detail of something his father did holding no color in his face remembering. He's so sickened with his quirk that I'm amazed he's using any of the quirks his monster of a father forcibly made him steal or get implanted in!" The outburst surprised Hound Dog a bit before writing his actions down.

When he was cleared to leave, Kirishima went to the classroom to tell Koda to enter. "So Koda, you don't seem to be interacting with either side. Do you feel threatened by either of them?" Koda started talking in sign language to answer. 'I do not want to side with either because they both scare me.' "But if you had to choose someone to side with, who would you?" Koda thought before answering. 'Uraraka. Nothing against Midoriya, but he really scared me during the USJ attack. Right now, he's more scary than her to me.' "Thank you, you can leave and please send the next person in." Koda thanked his teacher before heading out for Sato to walk in. "Sato, I'd like to ask you about your opinion on Midoriya's and Uraraka's...situation." The buff boy began scratching his head when hearing this. "Well, I kinda think Midoriya had this coming. You don't hurt someone as a child and think you can fix everything if you do whatever he was trying to do. Not everything works like that." "So you side with Uraraka thinking that what Midoriya wants to try and fix can't be done that easily?" "Kinda. I mean, I like Midoriya...but I don't think someone with issues like his should be here." "In that logic, Uraraka and many others shouldn't be here if you have to struggle through problems." "I know, but I just think his is a little over the top." "And if Uraraka's issues are far worse than his?" "...I honestly don't think they are and I'd feel much safer if Midoriya wasn't in this school right now." Hound Dog pinched the bridge of his nose before allowing Sato to leave and get the next student for him.