Murasakibara Atsushi X Reader

(A/N: Happy New Year Guys !!! Here's some Mukkun one shot for you ~ Pft. I know this is not a New Year Fan fiction But ... Oh well  xD)

\(*^▽^*)/\(*^▽^*)/\(*^▽^*)/\(*^▽^*)/\(*^▽^*)/\(*^▽^*)/

You were currently reading your novel while heading towards your class, When suddenly your bestfriend shouted at you. "YO ! (YOUR NAME)-CHAN ~ !"

You faced her. "Hello (Best Friend's Name) !"

Once she reached you , she first catches her breath and continued speaking. "TATSUYAKUNWANTSTOSEEYOUONTHEGYM!"

"H-huh ? What ?"

She sighed. "I said ..."

Before she could even finished talking , tatsuya popped out of no where. (A/N: KUROKO. ಠ_ಠ)

"(Your Name)-Chan , can i borrow you from (BFF'S Name) for a sec. ?" He smiled.

You knew that your bestest friend , (Bff's Name) Has a huge crush on tatsuya. You saw her fangirled and blushed furiously , You then chuckled at your friend's silly attitude.

"Ah ... what for tatsuya-kun ?" You asked him politely.

He didn't answer , instead he pulled your arm and run towards the gym , you saw your friend following you two with a huge grin on her mouth.

'Tch ... I swear they're up to something again..'  You mentally face palmed.

••TAIMUUU SHKIPUU!••

After a few minutes of running , you finally reached the gym. When you three have arrived there , tatsuya opened the door and pushed you inside of it. You can't see anything except for pitch black.

Suddenly the lights went on and you see all of Yosen Basketball teams with a big grin on their face.

They alternately revealed letters that says: Will You Be My-

You noticed that the words are uncompleted. Suddenly , a tall figured purple haired boy that is also holding a Paper that says: Girlfriend?

You were shocked , you suddenly realized that the purple teen in front of you was your long time crush , Murasakibara Atsushi.

Is he confessing to youMany questions are running in your head while processing in your brain. Murasakibara spoked. "Ne ... what do you think (Your Name)-chin ? Do you love me too ?"

A cold fluid was running down to your cheek , you realized you were crying . Tears of joy.

"Gomenasai (Your Name)-chin because I didn't tell you , I wanted you to be surprised ."

"Mukkun ... I-i Lo--"

Before you could even finished talking you felt something soft yet at the same time sweet in your lips, you realized murasakibara kissed you.

"Your lips are sweet (Your Name)-chin , I Love you."