Akashi X Reader 2

Akashi Seijurō 2

__________

" Darling , Akashi is Here ! "

" Okay Mom ! Im coming ~ "

Your boyfriend , Akashi Is picking you up tonight for a date . You were really , really Excited . I mean , who wouldn't ?

Because He said That this is a special date , and its only the two of you (A/N: AWEE IMMA JEALOUSH =3=) You prepared yourself to be beautiful in akashi's eyes .

You wear a (Fav . Color) Dress . Your hair was Pinned by a Medium - sized Flower hairpin . You were also braided (Just like elsa's hair , what i mean XD) And wearing a (Fav. Color) heels .

" Good Luck , Hun " Your father said , after that he kissed your Forehead .

You nodded to your precious Father and walk towards the door . But , before that you Inhaled and exhaled . You were sooooo nervous .

You opened the door , revealing akashi with his Suit . he looked handsome as ever . Making you Blush XD

' OH MY .. I - I THINK IM DROOLING !!! ' You thought .

" You're beautiful Tonight , (Your Name) " He whispered to your ear , Sending chills down to your spine .

Before you could even ride to his car , he Putted you a Blind Fold , It seems like a suprise .

" Akashi .. ? "

" Don't worry , I'll guide you .. " He gently Said .

•• TAIMUU SHKIPPU !••

When You were waiting , You still have your blind fold on . A few minutes of walking , akashi took the blind fold away , and you slowly opened your eyes .

You were shocked at the view infront of you . It was a Table for two . And it was designed by twinkling lights around to make it more brighter . It must have been costed a Million !

" A-akashi .. T-this is too much .. We can always Go to a Fast food restaurant .. I can't take this .. " You embarassed at your boyfriend , He always gives you big Things like this . Unlike you who didn't even brought him anything.

He takes your chin and brings your face closer to him. " I want This day to be special , Don't worry about it . "

Well You can't argue with that .

You've been talking for hours now . Suddenly , Gets out of his chair Then Kneels down after that takes your hand a pulls out a small red box .

" (Your Name) .. I know this is sudden and .. Its been a while Simce i met you . I feel like It was just yesterday when i Confessed to you and .. I want to spend my whole life with you already .. "

He opened The box , revealing a Platnium Ring with a Diamond between it . " (Your Name) .. Will you marry Me ? "

The rest is up to your Imagination .

__________

(A/N: PFFT ... OMIGASH THIS ISH SOOOO CORNY . AGAIN , IM SORRY AKASHEE WAS OOC TT_TT)

9/15/2014 (Update Done)