Human!Nigou X Reader

Human!Nigou

________

It was Summer , Vacation in Your House . You were playing PSP In a Hot , Hot day . You sighed " Im BOOORRRREEEEDD .. ! " 

You didin't care If you were Loud or not , After all It was just You , And your Good ol' PSP in The Boring House . Suddenly , You heared a Knock at The Door .

You stood up To answer It . When you Opened The door , You see Your Best Friend . Tetsuya Kuroko With his Pup .

" E - eh !? .. Y-your here already Kuroko - kun .. ? "

" Hai . Im sorry For the Distraction (Your Name) - Chan .. "

" A - ah .. Its Okay ! " You smiled Widely at Him .

" Ne , ne .. Jaa , Nigou " After That , He Kissed in The forehead his Beloved Pup , Then gave Him to you .

Your Maybe wondering why Tetsuya Is giving Nigou To you , Ne ? .. Well , Its A Long Longg Storryy .

•• FlashBack Desuuu ~ ! ••

-At Class Room-

" -Sigh- .. " -Kuroko

You noticed That kuroko Is kinda Pale , So you Came a Talk to Him . " Ne , Ne Kuroko - kun .. What's with the Long Face .. ? " You worriedly said to him .

He looked to you with a Sad Smile " Ah .. Its nothing , (Your Name) - chan .. " 

You Didn't belive Him of Course , Its obvious that He has some Problem . You could see it In his Eyes , You couldn't help seeing your closest friends Like This " Kuroko - kun .. I know you Have a problem.. You can tell me Anytime yah know ? "

He smiled slightly . " .. My family and I are going on Vacation after The Graduation day .. But We Can't Take Nigou .. Its Forbidden in The Airport .. "

You Thinked in a Minute , Then an Idea Poped out of Your mind " How about I Take care Of Nigou While Your gone ? "

His eyes widened in Suprise " You .. Can Do that ? "

" Sure ! " You smiled widely again to him .

Then He smiled Back , " Okay Then .. "

•• End Of FlashBack ••

You smiled At The adorableness While You watch Nigou Drink his Milk . " Good Boy , Nigou " Then ,  You patted His head .

He barked happily .

After That , You sit in your couch and lay your Head in The Most comfortable Place in The couch . You didn't knew that You were already Asleep .

•• Time Skip ~ ! ••

You were waked up when you felt a Cold Liquid in your Cheeks . When You Opened Your eyes , You were shocked To See a Young Man Licking Your Cheeks . He has A Black hair And A Blue eyes That's just Like Kuroko .

" K-K-KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " You screamed To see a stranger Licking Your cheeks . How Wierd .

" (YOUR NAME) - CHAANNN !!! HELLLOOO ~ !!! Look ! Look ! Im a Human Just Like You !!! " He said Jumping Up and Down .

" W-what do You mean !? , Do i know You !!?? "

" Eh .. ? (Your Name) - Chan Dosen't Know Me ? .. Im Nigou ! " He said Throwing He's Hands in The Air .

" N-NIGOU !? W-What How Did You .. !? " 

" Eh .. I Dunno .. When I waked Up Im Like This Already," He said Scrathing He's Cheeks . " But Im a Human now ! " 

" I guess .. But How Will I say This To Tetsu - kun .. ? "

" Ne ! Ne ! (Your Name) - Chan !!! Let's Play ! "

" W- Wa-- "

You've been Playing for Hours now . Being Exhausted In Playing , You Two Sitted in The House Catching Your Breathes .

" Ne .. (Your Name) - Chan .. What's a Kiss .. ? " He Asked .

You were Shocked at His Sudden question . " H-How come You know That , Nigou .. ? "

" Well .. I saw Coach - san and Captain - kun Did That after The Graduation .. " 

" OMIGASH .. Its happening *~* " you Reacted .

" Why are They Doing that (Your Name) - chan .. ? " 

" Uhmm .. They Usually do That In the Boy or Girl They Like .. " You smiled At Him .

" Oh .. " 

After That , You suddenly felt a Warm And soft feeling in your Lips . It was Nigou Kissing You .

" I Love You , (Your Name) - chan !!! " He smiled .

" N - N - Ni -- "

Before You could even Finished Talking , Nigou Pulled you Close To him And hugged You Tightly . Not to Mention you were Lying in The Couch .

" -Yawns- Ne .. (Your Name) - Chan .. Im tired Let's sleep already .. "

You smiled . " .. I Love You Too .. Nigou .. "

(●´∀`●)(●´∀`●)(●´∀`●)(●´∀`●)