skateing and more 1/2

#1problem child:
BRO

pikachu:
Yeah bro?

Mr. Rock:
What's up bro

Mina the mom:
What's up izu

Sparky boom boom boi:
What the fuck do you want izu

#1mproblem child:
Get dressed fucker dd's wen8s going out!

Pikachu:
Where bro?

#1 problem child:
We is going to this skating park my dudes and maybe we could explore this abandoned building I found a few weeks ago

Sparky boom boom boi:
First good idea you have ever had

#1 problem child:
>:p

Mina the mom:
Yayyyyyy we going dude

M. Rock:
Bro let's gooooooo!!!!!!!

Pikachu:
Bro let's do it

@$$@$$$@$$$@$$

"Let's go my dudes." Izuku said starting off on his skate bored. The six teens joked and laughed the whole way to the park.(bakugou insulted, cussed, and told them to quiet down, and also told them how dumb they all were)

The teens agreed how good izuku was at skating and just wowed at how flawless he was at it. "Story time!I taught kats how to skate bored! He sucked so bad." "Shut the fuck up izu." "You fell on your ass so many times....you blew up our garage. But hey you learned. Oh he also ran over the naighbores old blind cat......the cat was a bitch so-" "it was, the fucker attacked me."

"Hey let's go to the building g I was talking about now it looks super cool, and haunted." The six headed off to a part of town bakugou, kirishima, kaminari, or mina had been to. "I've never been to this side of the city.." "me neither." .mhmm." "it's so old and fucking dirty." " haha some of the best people live here. They are really nice people." Izuku smiled and continued to skate. "Oh izuku donyou have a moment?" "Ezmerelda!" Izuku stopped and ran over to an old lady. He smiled and hugged her. "I just wanted to thank you again for mowing my lawn the other week. Here have this." She handed him a 10 dollar bill. "Ezmerelda I cant you keep it. You worked for it." "Non-sence take it! You deserve it! Remember to stay out too much truble. Oh and here's this. She pulled out a pocket knife from her purse. "There are some mean looking people in this part of the city remember. You dont have anything on you." "Oh but what about you?" "Oh bunny I still have my gun and razor in here. I. Also not a week pussy. Now run along with your friends. They dont look like they know what's around here. They from other side of the city?" "Yes ma'am they are." "Hah thought so. They look to clean from scars to live around here." Ezmerelda walked back into her house chuckling. Izuku skated back over to his friends and smiled. "Shes an awsome lady. And amazing at skating too. Shes praticlyba teenin an old womans body." " she seemed really sweet, how old is she? She looks maybe 70." "Shes 108." "Fucking hell." "Damn." "Wow bro." " dude!" "Anyways let's go."

YEYEY HOES! This was quite a calm chapter................the next one will be better promise I feel like the chapters are getting worse as we go along. Like I'm getting bad at writing idk it just might be me. But your ideas are really cool keep going!