what the fuck

How should I enter class today? OH I KNOW! This will be fun! I stopped time again, and walked inside the class. Hmm I could mess with kats again...no...maybe mineta....no.....pink cheeks!.....no....MINA!.....no....aizawa! Here we go! So what am I going to do? Hmm well I could....no haha that would get me expelled....say does he haven't money i could borrow....no damn. Imma just..... I took aizawa's scarf and had an amazing idea. I put aizawa scarf back, and then tied everyone's shoe laces together.(I dont care if most the people in 1-A dont have shoo laces they do now) a little bit of an old trick but I wanna see if it works or if it's just in movies. And time on!

Aftermclass because I'm a lazy little bitch and dont wanna do a boring class Sean

When the lunch bell rang everyone got up and fell right down. Me? Oh I just laughed my ass off. "Izuku you asshole you fucking did this" "I can neither confirm or deny that I formation. I have the right to remain silent. I will not say a word if my lawyer is not here. "That was a very rude thing to do! Not appropriate for a future hero to pull such rude pranks!" Damn Iida annoying. "Oh shush! I have places to be. Like the cafireriay see you whores later." I left the room hearing iida yelling at me to apologize. Mehta I'll do that later...maybe.

Lunch●

"Izu your a bitch for pulling that tou damn nerd!" "You wouldnt like me either way kats! You love how big of a pain in the ass I can be and you know it. He didnt say anything. Just grumbled and sat down next to me. "Strawbarry?" I asked him he just snatched it clearly still mad about what I did. "I'm sorry kats." I'm not. But I said it in the most sentimental voice I could. "We both know your not izu" "your right I'm not." He chuckled and shook his head. "Hey katsuki?" "What nerd?" "Why do dolphins sleep under water but need air to breath?" "I-wha-what?" "Why do dolphins sleep under water but need air to breath? I've had that question for a long time" "what the fuck! I swear the things that come out of your mouth are the weirdest!" "Meh"