kidnapped by a vampire

I skipped down the gravled road happily. In exactly 1 more year I'll be a legal adult. YAY! I can finally get out of that wretched orphanage too. They're nice peeps and all but after being there for 11 years you get kindda tired of it. I sighed. They still don't even remember my birthday. But I'm used to it. Besides, I have William to keep me company. Who is William? Well, he is the oldest tree in the entire park down the street! WOO HOO!

I slowed to a walking pace and stopped skipping (what? You thought that wasn't literally? Hmmm, interesting). I walked strait up to Willy (William) and gave him a great big hug. I know what your thinking, TREE HUGGER! But FYI, trees give the best hugs.

"Hey Willy. I bet YOU didn't forget my birthday." I said as i let go and took out my book from my book bag. I sighed as I sat down and leaned against Willy. I thought for a moment before opening my book. I basically just thought of random stuff like how Holly would miss me when I turned 18 and moved away. Holly was only 9. I sighed. Poor Holly's parents died right in front of her eyes. I felt bad for her. At least I didn't have to watch MY parents die.

I sighed and opened my book and began to read. I read for about an hour when I hear it. A gun shot. My head shot up as I listened to the echos. A ear splitting scream came after. I was paralized.

Finally I dared myself to peek around Willy behind me to see if they where near. I hesitently stood up. I was suddenly cold, though it was around 90 degrees. I stepped half was out from behind Willy. Of course, with my luck, that's when a guy ran full blask strait into me. I let out a yelp as we crashed to the ground. He ended up to my right and I looked over at him and screamed. He had a gun in his hand, AND he was on the wanted list. I reconized him from TV. Strangly his gun wasn't pointed at me though. I followed the guns direction and ended up meeting the icy eyes of another dude. This dude looked about 18 (legal adult, lucky!) and in his stare was a mixture of hate, anger and thirst, staring directly at the guy (mid 40's). I screamed again when the guy (the older one) fired his gun at the dude. I kept screaming when the bullet just bounced off the dudes skin like a cheese cube hitting a brick wall.

The dude then attacked the guy at incredible speed. If I would have blinked I would have missed the whole thing. Then I see the guys eyes suddenly stare into space and I knew he was gone. Then the dude BIT the guys NECK! I heard screaming and realized I hadn't stopped. Oops, bad idea. The dude raised his head (mouth bloody) and screamed at me.

"WOULD YOU STOP THAT!" after seeing what he could do i imediatly shut my mouth. I just stared, wide eyes, at him. After about 30 seconds he was done. He raised his head, eyes a little less hateful.

"How much did you see" He demanded. I tried to talk but words wouldn't come.

"HOW MUCH DID YOU SEE!" He screamed at me.

I gulped, "To the point when he crashed into me and shot a bullet at you that bounced off." I breath out. He didn't show any sign of comfirmation and just grabed my arm, tightly. I freaked out again and struggled against his grip.

"STOP IT!" He screamed again. THis dude has screaming issues. I merely stopped. Then in the blink of an eye we were in a room with red walls and white carpet.

"Stay" He said firmly as if i was a dog. he let go and was soon gone. I needed to collect my thoughts. Wait...was i just kidnapped?!?! CRAP!

Okay Layla, don't panic. I mean, you just got kidnapped by a man who drinks blood...no biggy. Every thing is okay-oh who am i kidding! I'm gonna freaking die in this place. I'll never see Holly, or any of my friends ever again. I'M DOOMED! Wait-blood sucking-OH MY GOD! EITHER HE'S JUST A FREAK OR HE'S A-

My thoughts were interupted by the dude teleporting back into the room.

"Come with me." He said, extending his hand. I some how found my courage. I'm going to die anyway right?