5. Hope for the Underworld

Everyone excluding Pan, met back at Charming and Snow's Underworld apartment to discuss about Hook. You explained to them about seeing Pan again, and how he changed but you, Robin, and Henry decided not to mention about Cruella. "Everyone..." Regina paused with a sigh, looking down.

"What is it, Regina? Are you okay?" Emma asked. Regina began. "I finally got to meet my mom, Cora" Regina sighed again then continued. 

"She wants me to leave the Underworld or else my father's life is on the line"

Everyone gasped "What?! You know you don't have to right?" Emma asked.

"That's right, and I'm not going to" Regina replied. "I also got to see my father, Henry. I took his advice, he suggests I stay here and help you guys" Regina said with a smile. "And if he wants me to do that, which means he's risking his life for it... I'll do anything to return Hook back to us, I promise" Regina said. Emma smiled, it then faded.

"How about you go help your father with his unfinished business?" Emma asked. Regina had never thought of that, and her eyes widened.

"That's it!" Regina exclaimed. "Thanks Emma" she said with a smile. "Hey mom, mind if we go with you?" Henry asked referring to you and him. Regina faced Henry. "Of course" she replied with a smile as you three headed out.

****

You, Regina, and Henry had arrived just in time to the lake of fire. The three of you witnessed Henry (Regina's dad) walking by force to his death. "Father!" Regina called out.  Henry paused, and turned around. "Regina" he calmly replied. "Please father, you don't have to do this" Regina said as tears formed in her eyes.

"I've decided to take your advice, I decided to help my friends and family" Regina said. Henry smiled. "I'm very proud for you" he said as his tears formed. "But I'm afraid my time is limited" Henry said. Henry then walked up to Regina. "My sweet daughter, I don't know my unfinished business, but I feel accomplished I don't know why, but this will probably be our last hug" he said with a smile and hugged Regina.

Henry, your friend, went up to his grandfather. "Hi grandpa" Henry said with a smile. Regina's father Henry faced his grandson with a grin. "You must be Henry, I've heard many great things about you" he said pleased. Henry just nodded with a smile to show respect. "Well I guess my time has come" Regina's father said.

Regina sniffed, wiping her tears, as Henry made his way to eternal suffer. Henry had arrived to his final destination, flames of fire wrapped around his body, Henry yelped. Regina blocked her son's eyes from the horrendous sight. All of a sudden, the flames had gone away, and Henry's grandfather cries were gone.

Regina removed her hands from her son's eyes. You and Regina couldn't believe what you were seeing. There was a beautiful sight above the rocks with a stable rock bridge. "Mount Olympus" you whispered in shock. Henry looked back at the three of you in relief and joy. "I'm so glad, Regina, that you had redeemed yourself, maybe that was my unfinished business" he said with a grin.

Tears formed in Regina's eyes, not of sadness, but happiness. "I will really miss you father, and sooner or later hope to join you" Regina said. "I will be watching you" Henry said with a grin.

"All of you" he added. Regina had felt peace knowing that her father was going to a better place. "I love you, dad" Regina called out. "I love you too!" he responded in a merry tone. "Goodbye, grandpa!" Henry called from behind. "Goodbye Henry, it was nice to finally get to meet you" Henry said with a smile, and walked off into the bright skies of Mount Olympus.

After the portal of Mount Olympus closed, the clock of Underworld StoryBrooke ticked, showing that a soul had moved on. The three of you smiled, knowing that soul. "Maybe there's hope in the Underworld" Henry said. You then added.

"There is hope Henry, and we will find a way to get most of the lost souls to move on"