7

-fluentinsarcasm-

Hey, I don't really remember much about the book but I will tell you what I can remember!

So first off I'm pretty sure the main guy is black, I cant remember what happened to him mum (but I think she was abusive or cheated) but I think his dad ends up getting with another guy. 

He gets sent to live with his uncle(?) on his stepdads side(?) one who i don't think he's ever met due to fighting at school.

Any way he meets the "love interest" in the form of the bad boy at his new school (I get the feeling the dudes called Marcus) but he ends up beating him and his goons up (or something like that) and becomes the new bad boy.

P.s I'm pretty sure "Marcus" is dating some girl.

Stuff happens the fall in love, Main guy is top "Marcus" is the bottom. Turns out Marcus's dad isn't straight and used to date the main guys dad, they find out in a hospital(?) don't really remember why.

I do remember the last chapter (10 years later type one or something) where the main dude is a teacher and shouts at the flamboyant guy kid for talking, insulting him on the dude he has a crush on (if i remember correctly)

The flamboyant kid calls his parents and reports the main guy for being homophobic.Main guy finds it funny and calls "Marcus" to come join them in the principles office. When he arrives the principle assumes its the main guys brother due to there shared last name.

Everyone is silent when "Marcus" says he's his husband, flamboyant gay mentions being confused as main guy talks about his "Wife" all the time, making "Marcus" blush.

Please help ! I need to find this book!