Choosing- HARRY POTTER

Warnings- angst, and the feels, swearing

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It was early Saturday morning and (Y/N) had nothing to do. Considering she had finished all her schoolwork the day prior, however it WAS Saturday it was pouring down harder than anything she'd seen. That's saying something considering she lives in a very stormy area. She looked around the dorm room in hopes of finding something to do when she saw her boyfriends jumper. Her boyfriend being (B/F/N), she always loved the way the jumper fit on her.
(Y/N) hoped up out of her bed and slipped on the slightly rugged jumper, most likely from not being washed in a few days. She put on a pair of leggings and some slip on shoes and headed down to breakfast, hopefully they were still serving seeing as she got up a bit late. (Y/N) sat down at (Y/H) table and grabbed some toast, hash browns, and some ham. She was planning on surprising (B/F/N) after breakfast.
After she finished eating, and talking to some of her house mates, she began heading to (B/F/N) (Y/H). (They can be the same). On the way however, she bumped into Harry Potter. And boy did that make her nervous.
"Oh, hey, (Y/N) right?" Harry asked. (Y/N) nodded sheepishly. "Uh, aren't you dating (B/F/N)?" (Y/N) nodded again, this time in confusion.
"Oh well, I just- I um, I'm going to go, um catch you later (Y/N)" Harry said hurriedly. (Y/N) watched his retreating figure, confused on his sudden behavior. Shrugging it off as Harry being Harry, as she's never actually talked to him. Seeing as she has a slight crush on the lightening scarred boy, she'd get to nervous to talk to him to long. This crush was one she considered to be a minor crush that will eventually fade.
She had finally made it to her boyfriend's house, and got in. It wasn't hard, considering she had done it before. As she walked in she got several strange looks. One Seventh year boy in (B/F/N) house came up to her.
"I thought he had dumped you," He said, but it could've sounded like a question. I gave him head tilt in confusion, hopefully telling him to elaborate on his previous statement. "Well it's just he brought in (F/N), so I thought.."
(Y/N) stopped for a moment, trying to fully process what the boy had just told her. She nodded slowly and took off the jumper, luckily she had a shirt on underneath. She handed it to the seventh year.
"Well, I suppose he'll want this back," The (h/c) said as she turned on her heel and walked out of the common room.

She walked around the castle aimlessly as she listened to the constant pouring of the rain. Continuous thoughts raced around in her head, trying to find some fault some where; however only coming up with that (F/N) must've had something she didn't, but she didn't mind. She preferred herself the way she is.
Harry had noticed (Y/N)'s aimless walking and decided to approach her. His footsteps, however, echoed in the hallway causing (h/c) mop of hair to snap in his direction. As the messy haired boy got closer, he noticed her eyes. Oh those beautiful (e/c) eyes.
"Hiya, Harry," (Y/N) sniffed, caused by the cold castle.
"Are you alright, (Y/N)?" Harry asked, concerned on what made such a lively person to look considerably dull.
"I am fine Harry, just a small cold probably," The girl sniffed again. Harry didn't look to convinced and offered to walk her back to her common room. (Y/N) took the offer appreciating the company. It was partly her fault, she thought, all I brought was (B/F/N)'s jumper.
As they reached (Y/H) entrance, Harry turned towards her.
"Uh, listen, (Y/N), I've been meaning to tell you, well, i just couldn't find the right time, and and you were- ARE you are dating (B/F/N) and I didn't want to get in the way," (Y/N) listened to the boy rambled until she put her finger against his lips.
"You're rambling Harry," She said softly. The green eyes went wide.
"I am so sorry! What I want to say is that, I like you. And I was wondering if you'd like to meet me at the rom of requirements, for uh, for a date?" Harry asked while suddenly finding the floor of upmost interest.
"I'd love to Harry. What time?" The surprised girl responded. Harry's head shot up with wide eyes.
"I- uh- sure, um 7 maybe?" He answered, as (Y/N) nodded and headed into her common room. Harry let out a sigh of relief

**AT ROR**

When (Y/N) got there, she was not expecting Harry Potter to go all out. And she was right, and she liked that they could have a little date, not a big huge fancy one (B/F/N) always wanted us to have. Harry as standing in the middle of the room.
"I hope you don't mind, but I thought we could just play some games?" Harry said while offering all of the muggle games he could find. (You are a halfblood, BTW) I smiled at the gesture not being able to play many of them, since (B/F/N) was a pure blood and didn't know how to play.
"It's perfect Harry, thank you," I said while giving him a light peck on the cheek.

After about two hours, curfew was going to happen soon and we needed to head back. Harry walked me to my common room as we reached the door, a surprise waited for the both of us.
"(Y/N)! There you are! I've been worried," (B/F/N) exclaimed. I looked over to Harry who looked down, slightly disappointed.
"Well, you wouldn't have been worried if you weren't to busy with (F/N)," I snapped.
"It's not what you think, ok? She was helping me plan our next date! We are going to the restaurant in London and-" I interrupted,
"Except that's the thing, I don't like all of your fancy dates, and I could deal with it if we had a small one every now and then, but its just big dates!" I said exasperated.
"Are you breaking up with me? For that? Mister 'boy who lived' bullshit!" (B/F/N) yelled.
"Yes I am," I stated calmly, knowing now I had lit a fuse. (B/F/N)'s faced scrunched up and he raised his hand.
Only to be stopped by Professor McGonagall.
"Mr. (B/F/L/N)! What in Merlins Beard are you doing?!" McGonagall exclaimed.
"Well, I um, Professor she, - I have no excuse," (B/F/N) said defeatedly.
"Detention with Professor Snape for a whole week, and 5 points from (B/F/N) (Y/H)" McGonagall said. After some talking and a few more point deductions, I went to bed with a new boyfriend and less worries.