cooling down

Emma's Pov

After school I changed and grabbed my board and this cover so no-one could see my face. So I could go to the skate park i saw while walking around one day. My new outfit was this.

And undid my hair and changed to this

(Don't know 8f I mentioned this but her is a really dark brown)

Then I was ready to go i had gone down the stairs and said bye to my mom sense she had to stay home with the baby. You see my mom and Tod had been together for almost 10 years before married they had my ten year old brother after an accidently night before they got together then my baby sister who is almost 2. So I have two siblings a brother and sister. My brothers name is Emmitt and my sisters name is Emily. I do hang with them alot but when i take them to the store cause im babysitting i get weird looks with Emily because she's so little. It looks like she's my kid which she not. Though I have done the not so good idea with a boy. Like I've told you I was a bad kid I did things that aren't very smart but are fun  to do though I've never Snuck out because my mom doesn't care as long as I'm safe. Even though I'm supposed to be 'the good girl' now I still have my puff bars.
(Side note: I do not Condone this stuff of drugs and drinking especially underage but its for the story so I'm sorry if you don't like it. It just goes with future events.)

Which I have it right know but I just got to the park and there's alot of people here. I think some are even from school good thing a brought the mask. Even though its more like a bandana. Time to skateboard.

Kade's Pov

Me, Cace, and viv and a few other kids who we hang out with went to this skate park and when we showed up this girl had been doing all sorts of tricks and all that on the vert ramp. Honestly she's pretty good but you couldn't see her face. I started to head over when I saw she stopped to see if I could get her name because from what I could tell she was cute.

K; hey. Whats your name?
?; huh what?
K; your name?*laughs lowly*
?; ummm. Why does that matter?
K; because your new and id like to know your name?
?; umm sorry I'm late to go home. parents strict?
K; why'd you say that in a question?
?; I didnt but I have to go.* runs off*

That was weird. But I walked back to my friends and sister always.

C;get rejected?
K; no?
V; yeah you did!
K; its not like I was gonna ask her out.
C+V; * looks at each other and nod* Yeah you were.
K; whatever *rolls eyes* she had to go home parents strict or whatever.
V; mhmm whats her name?
K; I dont know why?
V; she had a tattoo on her shoulder that looked familiar. I think the new girl emma has it.
C; what the new girl emma no way. She wouldn't have a tattoo.
V; you calling me a liar?
C; no I'm just saying she's to much of a good girl to have a tattoo. Look over there where you got rejected it looks like she left something.
K; i didn't get rejected! It's a phone. *turns on* look at this lock screen. She's hot.
C; yeah she is.
V; thats emma you nim whits!
K; what no its not!
V; yes it is! That girl is emma!

 V; thats emma you nim whits!K; what no its not! V; yes it is! That girl is emma!

K;does that mean she have a boyfriend?
C; i hope not.
V; do both of you have a crush on her?
*at same time*
C;Maybe?
K; No!
*no longer same time*
K; you have a crush on her?
C; i don't know i just met her today but she said she used to do a sport. She also said that it was cheerleading so I'm sunrises that she lied.
V; she did say she couldn't hang out with us because she didn't want to go down that road. I thought I heard her say again but because she said it so quietly I wasn't sure now I am.
K; this is crazy!

I cant believe the new girl may have a boyfriend, and had been the bad girl back at her old school. Wait why do I care if she has a boyfriend! Ugh I hate new kids.

Emma's Pov

I legit sprinted home. When I got there I realized I lost my phone and my homescreen is of me and my best friend Josh. Before you start thinking anything he's into guys and girls but still hides it from people. Including his family I'm basically the only one that knows. Though we did 'date' back in 4th grade, that was before he realized he likes both genders but still perfect to be with a male then female.  He's always probably gonna be my bestfriend, he always text me when he goes to bed and wakes up we've always done that. Anyways I need to get that phone back. I'll have to look for it tomorrow after school, my mom won't let me go back out.