I styled my red hair up into a messy bun and applied mascara, little powder and nude lip stick

I styled my red hair up into a messy bun and applied mascara, little powder and nude lip stick. I grabbed my phone, ear pods, purse and apartment keys then went into the living room, Lexi already done with breakfast called me over to the kitchen counter. Breakfast consisted of an over stuffed sandwich, orange juice for Lexi and black coffee with six cubes of sugar.

After I took the first bite out if my sandwich, I turned on my phone, barely a minute after the phone system had booted, notifications can in at a very fast speed, messages from family, friends and other who wanted to wish me happy birthday on 2WhatsApp, text message, Facebook, Instagram and some other social media handle. I read a text from my Mon saying to call her. I decided to call her immediately.

‘Hello mom’ I said into the speaker

‘Hi baby, happy birthday to you dear, long life and prosperity in good health’ my mum said

‘Thanks mom, how about dad’

‘He is in the kitchen, hold on let me call him over’.  I heard her yell my dad’s name telling him according to her ‘Parker get your ass here right now, your daughter is on the phone’.

I heard movement in the background and my dad saying something to my mom about blowing off the roof with her yelling. I smiled remembering how my parent always insult themselves, behaving like teenagers.

‘Hello honey, happy birthday dear, how you doing, how about Lexi and Ethan’ he asked

‘I’m good, Lexi is good to and Ethan being gay as ever, and you. Hope mom hasn’t done anything irrational’ I asked.

‘you know your mom, everything she does is crazy and irrational’ he said laughing, my mum said something about him sleeping in the living room for one week for calling her behavior irrational.

“Did I hear her say you will be sleeping in the living room” I asked

“Yeah she did, sometimes I wonder why I married her in the first place” he said

“ Aha,aha,you love her that is why”

“ I sure do”,

“Trela have you received our gift, it is meant to have arrive by now” my mom said

As if knowing the door bell rang

“I think that is what just came” I said has I walked towards the door, when I opened it I saw a delivery man there.

“I have a delivery for Miss Trela Fernaderz”he said

“That’s me”
“Well a delivery for you from your parent”he said

“Thanks” I said has I signed the delivery confirmation and waved bye to him

“Trela quick open it”my mum said

“Kk”. When I opened the big box inside it were four other boxes, in one box there was a necklace with my name inscribed on it, the second was a customized hoodie with my mane on it, the third was a winter snow globe, chocolates and five Novels and the last box was for Lexi so I gave it to her.

“Thanks mom and dad, they are lovely” I said

“Thanks  Aunt Liana and Uncle Parker”Lexi said

“Don’t mention it Lexi, you are our second daughter”mom said

“Bye,go to go or else I would be late for work” I said

“ Bye aunt and uncle” Lexi said.

“Bye darlings, talk to you later” my mom and dad said before hanging up
***********************************
“Soooo” Lexi drawled out while clapping her hands “I heard from Ethan that he managed to convince you to go clubbing tonight”

“ Yeah, he did but we made a deal tho”

“ Who cares has long as you are coming I don’t care, so I already called Trice for her to let you go by 5 pm for me 5o glamour you up for tonight” she said excitedly

“yeah whatever” I said rolling my eyes

“So now get ya fat ass off that stool and get to work cos you got a busy day ahead of yo Missy” She said while pulling me off the stool towards the door.

“Aye,aye captain” I said as I saluted her.

After saying that I left the apartment into the elevator going down. When I got to the entrance I greeted Simon the Valet who also wished me Happy birthday. And off to work I go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Update by next week Wednesday🤝🏼🤝🏼🤝🏼
See ya Looney tunes till then
🤗🤗🤗🤗✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼