Chapter 2

I walked into the café through the back door, strolled into the kitchen has I pulled on my apron

‘uhmmmmm, it smells nice in here’ I said

‘Trela dear, how are you’

‘Hey trice, how you doing, how was your night’ I asked Beatrice, my favorite chef in the café.

‘It was good, lily sends her regards, and yours’ Beatrice answered/asked

‘It was so good, I practically slept like a baby’ I replied sarcastically

‘I take it was not good’

‘Yeah kinda, I was having this amazing dream only to be woken up by Lexi sex noise, you can imagine’

‘that’s bad, sooooo who is her new flavor'

‘One Brandon guy, I think a new worker at the grocery store’

‘Ohk, to brighten your day I will prepare coffee with six cubes and a lot of cream the way you like it and also to top it up lily and I baked some cookies I can give you some'

‘Yesssss, thanks a lot trice'

‘I will ring the bell when I’m done,k’
‘yeah, ill go to the front now.’

As I walked out of the kitchen, towards the main area of the café. I spotted my gay best friend Ethan manning the cash register, and also wiping down tables were Sasha, Katelyn and Landon for today’s use .

‘Yo, what's popping peeps’ I yelled out my greetings

‘sup, bestie’ Ethan greeted back,

Katelyn and Landon both murmured their greetings too.

‘Who the hell has the voice and the energy to yell early on a Monday morning’ Sasha asked glaring at me.

‘Goodmorning to you too Sash, it seems you were not taught that not replying to greetings is bad morals, that is if you were taught and to answer your question, ME’ I replied her

She rolled her eyes at the nickname I gave her and hissed like a snake she is.

Ethan chuckled and said ‘whoa whoa whoa tiger keep it down, we wouldn’t want a pissed off Sasha attending to customers, do we’

‘We could, it would be fun to watch’ I replied

Ethan just Shakes his head and walked away to the kitchen. I clipped my name tag to my crop top and got down to business.

Customers came piling inside the café, Mondays always seems to be hectic die to people trying to grab coffee to keep them awake through out the day and also for a quick breakfast. The day went has usual with me taking down orders(more like pretending to cos Beatrice said it helps to remind one of the order to be given so has to avoid not giving the customer their request), wiping down tables,giving fake similes to bitches until my check hurts, Sasha trying to seduce men with her boobs half spilling from her shirt, Ethan inputting all the bills paid, Beatrice and the kitchen staffs cooking up the orders. Me avoiding perverts and Katelyn and Landon working their asses off.

Towards the closing period, I had it up to my neck with the perverts. There was this guy who came in with his friends, they were all eyeing me openly,placing bets on who can get my number (me acting as if I can’t her them), then this guy who I later got to know his name was Adam called me over.

‘What would you like to order’ I asked trying to sound professional

‘You’ he said
I gave him my blank look for about 30 seconds.

‘Hey candy, the name is Adam’ he said while running his hand through his hair messing it up trying to look sexy ‘can I have your number’ he said winking.

I looked at him, then at his friends reading their  facial expressions one after the other, all of them having an expectant look on them, then I looked at him again and said having that serious look on my face.‘One, the name is Trela not candy, two I don’t give my numbers out especially to perverted children, three you ain’t my type and four you got something on your shirt, if you don’t have anything to order, please leave cos you are taking up space for other customers'

The Adam guy gulped and looked away embarrassed, while his friends gave me their orders and his, I  turned around,flipped my hair and walked to the kitchen to give them their order, has I walked I noticed everyone was looking at me with their jaws hanging down.

When I got closer to the counter area, Ethan whistled and said ‘ he got it bad,girl’, I winked at him and went on to give Beatrice the orders.

After the last customer left, and I wiped down the last of my tables, went to the locker room took off my apron,grabbed my hoodie,checked if I had any messages not that I have much friends, shoved my purse into my pocket and went out to the main area where others were, when I got there , Beatrice, Sasha, Katelyn and Landon were about to leave.

‘ Goodnight trice, kiss lily for me and tell her I said the cookies were nice. See ya tomorrow'

‘ Bye sweetie, see you tomorrow sleep well’ she said

I also waved Katelyn and Landon goodnight too, ‘Sash, goodnight have a terrible dream and also dream about me’ I said blowing a kiss to her. She just grumbled something under her breathe a walked out, typical Sasha.

Ethan was waiting for me since when we both walk home together and since it was my day to lock up he had to wait for me. After locking the main door and make sure all the windows are locked, I turned off the light and walked out of the back door with Ethan, after I also locked the back door, we proceeded to walk back home , then Ethan brought up my birthday.

‘ Tiger tomorrow is your birthday so how are we celebrating it’

‘you know the same old way as last year, reading books, eating junks, watching movies and all those boring stuffs'

‘ Come on, Lexi said we are going clubbing, stop been a party pooper’

‘ I don’t want to, I can imagine how it will feel when I wake up the next day with the feeling as if a truck filled with wood landed on my head'

‘C’mon tiger loosen up a little,you
know the saying YOLO(you only live once), you only become 21 only once in your life'

‘Pretty puhhh-eassse with a filling of skittles, m&m and gummy bears on top’ he said with the cute pleading puppy look that I can’t resist

‘Argh,fine only because you asked politely’

‘ thank you,thank you’ he said practically jumping ‘I promise to buy to skittles, m&m and gummy bears'

‘Kk, but the gummy bears must be dipped in melted chocolate'

‘ that is not even possible'

‘Think about it buddy, you can make it happen'

‘Uhhh?’ he asked confused

When we got to the entrance of my apartment block, I waved Ethan goodbye, rode the elevator up my floor and walked inside my apartment. I flipped the switch on for the lights, dumped my purse and phone on the kitchen counter and searched for what to eat I decided to eat a bread with Nutella spend and a chilled chocolate drink. I sat down on the couch munching on my food as I scrolled through my Instagram account, liking the necessary post and checking out from funny videos. After eating, I took my bath, brushed my teeth and licks up, since Lexi has gone for her night job as a stripper at an Italian club called Terrazzo club, one of many chains of clubs and hotels under the Terrazzo - De Sanctis name.

I got under my duvet, opened my wattpad app and continued reading a werewolf book titled” Lupus Deus”. I read until I fell asleep.

*****†**†††************††††*****
Please be informed that I will always post an update only on Fridays.