Let The Slaughter Begin!

Start from the beginning

"I'm not taking sides or anything but, Mai does have a point. Despite Ranmaru running he still came back."

Nobunaga looked interested in their comments. Mai smiled at Rokuro and then Nobunaga spoke up.

"Fine, I will decide a proper punishment for Ranmaru without him having to lose his life."

Karou smirked and she asked Nobunaga.

"How about 100 whips on the back? I can do that for you," Karou spoke with a smirk while showing Nobunaga with her personal whip she always carried.

Ranmaru looked scared when he saw that sadistic look on her face. 

"That won't be necessary, Karou."

Karou pouted and I mumbled.

"Man, you're no fun."

"What was that?"

Nobunaga asked with a glare.

"Nothing."

I told him before Keiji glanced at the sliding doors. 

"Boss."

"Yeah I know," I spoke with a smirk. "Looks like we've got some uninvited company."

The others looked at me confused until the sliding doors were knocked down, revealing a lot of men with their weapons at the ready. 

"Oda Nobunaga!!" One of them yelled angrily.

Mai looked scared while the sins and I smirked at them. 

"Get the Devil King's head!"

"Attack!"

The men shouted before someone drew back their arrow and then they released it.

"Nobunaga-sama!" Ranmaru shouted before getting in front of him to block the arrow.

Before the arrow could reach him, I caught the arrow in time and that shocked Ranmaru and the others. I smirked at the men and then I spoke up.

"Heh, Ranmaru's display for begging for his Lord's forgiveness was pathetic and boring but, this fight will be entertaining, for the seven of us that is."

I spoke as I placed my hand on the hilt of my sword while the others got their weapons at the ready. Rokuro smirked and he cracked his knuckles.

"Boss, your orders."

"That should be obvious, let the slaughter begin!!"

At that moment, the sins and I charged at the ronin along with the Oda vassals.

3RD PERSON POV

Once the fight started the sins used their weapons against the ronin with smirks on their faces. Koga held onto the rope/chain of his blades and he spun the blade like a lasso until he threw and spun the blade the ronin until blood spattered onto the ground. Koga ducked and then he stabbed the Ronin in the neck before pulling the blade out of his neck and then he threw it again at another ronin who tried to sneak up on Masamune. Koga smirked and then he grabbed the rope and pulled it roughly and then he caught the handle of his blade in his hand. 

"Is that all you got? come on!" Koga shouted before he attacked more of the ronin.

Zen shouted his war cry and then he swung his twin blades at the ronin until they all dropped dead like flies. Zen chuckled and then he leapt on the top of an Oda vassal's head before he crossed over his arms and he sliced off a Ronin's head off. Zen landed on the floor safely and he chuckled again.

"Don't underestimate me! I may *ahem* be short but, I'm fast!!"

Zen shouted before he dashed at another ronin. He twirled his twin daggers before one of the ronin swung his sword at him.